Bisexual (not play for pay) genuinely Bi and wanting to play

Hello Ladies,Gents, Naughty boys and Dirty girls...

So I am gonna get right to it..

I have had many 3 way relationships, live-in, live-out,one night stands (though I prefer multiple encounters,Grrrr),booty calls, serious ,etc.. U get the pic..

Its been tough to find ladies genuinely bisexual (without drama and "issues") and I WILL NOT hook up with ANYONE just for monetary gain, so im putting it out there.. I spoke with a few ladies on this topic, and had a few gents relay to me ladies that wanna play with me and some gents..

I enjoy fmf, mfm ,fmfm, and any other way u can throw multiple bodies together in hot, steamy, sweaty thrusts, licks and sucks. As most know I also have a great toy collection and would love to strap up and fuck(anyone, male ,female ,trans. I AM GAME BABY!!!!)

[STAFF edit - GM]

Also I do not, do not meet any one that does not have a minimum of 2 reputable checkable provider references.. I can screen other ways but they include more personal info,and I like my life private,so I know u gents do too..
Thats kool with me.. I just need a way to verify ,so please be sure to ask your references 1st if they will supply a reference(as some providers WILL NOT REPLY to other providers)

Sorry for long post.. This needed to have detailed info...

Hope I didnt leave anything out..

Let's get playing... Grrrrrrr!!!!
I agree wholeheartedly that it can be tough to find other ladies that are genuinely bi. It is a completely different experience when the passion and attraction are actually genuine!
if you ladies get together... can you grant my make a wish lol
Lemme know if you find a good lady friend who wants to hang out with us.
I will be meeting up with alyssa over next 2 days...

Wish she was in town longer so we could play more.. I guess her next visit she will have to extend..
Who is local and here all the time too ?
I plan on hooking up w several ladies that travel in (some lovely,sexy well reviewed ladies).. Looking for local ladies too..

Any gents w any suggestions plz txt me..
Sinful sin is a naughty gal.. Grrrr.. I like em naughty...
Who is local and here all the time too ?
I plan on hooking up w several ladies that travel in (some lovely,sexy well reviewed ladies).. Looking for local ladies too..

Any gents w any suggestions plz txt me.. Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
if you ladies get together... can you grant my make a wish lol Originally Posted by Funtimes44

Absolutely babe
just reading your post has got my dick hard.......again.......
I will be meeting up with alyssa over next 2 days...

Wish she was in town longer so we could play more.. I guess her next visit she will have to extend.. Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
I am super excited and cannot wait! I'll definitely stay longer next time!
Sinful sin is a naughty gal.. Grrrr.. I like em naughty... Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
Yes she is!
Local to Albany , would love to come play and see you Kira !
I'd buy that video!!!
Local to Albany , would love to come play and see you Kira ! Originally Posted by Mariekautz
Kira and Mariekautz...holy f-ing wow potential!
Just had my 1st 3some w Alyssa... She posted a pic on her Twitter. Go see!!