Lean times

It seems to me that in these lean Corona times. As a point of good business the owners of this site might consider weaving the requirement of writing encounters to keep premium access.Which in turn might help keep them a little bit more on the realistic and honest side. I know you can pay but that can be hard when your looking at a lot of made up stuff. Just an idea for the long haul.....
They probably think that most members are saving lots of money by suspending hobby fun for the time being.

That frees up a boat load of cash to pay for premium content. The money spent on just 1 date (on average) is more than enough to pay for a year of premium access.

Just my .02 worth.
Was there a change in premium access policy?
There hasn't been a change to the policy. The point that I think is trying to be made is that premium access is expiring during a time when you probably shouldn't be out seeing providers.

I posted the exact same question a few weeks ago and took some heat for it from the usual experts on here.
Did I mention I have PA til Feb 23
Do a review on occasion...
Do a review on occasion... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Again another moron missing the point. I have done reviews and PA just ran out. You choose to see people right now that is your business. I am not and therefore will be no reviews.

Isn't that big of a deal really and was just putting it out there. But then you idiots have to throw the unwarranted barbs for no reason. So have at it. I have 5 times the reviews than you in other areas on different boards. I will leave the cesspool to you!
Again another moron missing the point. I have done reviews and PA just ran out. You choose to see people right now that is your business. I am not and therefore will be no reviews.

Isn't that big of a deal really and was just putting it out there. But then you idiots have to throw the unwarranted barbs for no reason. So have at it. I have 5 times the reviews than you in other areas on different boards. I will leave the cesspool to you! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
I guess you miss the point. I HAVE PA!!!
It seems to me that in these lean Corona times. As a point of good business the owners of this site might consider weaving the requirement of writing encounters to keep premium access.Which in turn might help keep them a little bit more on the realistic and honest side. I know you can pay but that can be hard when your looking at a lot of made up stuff. Just an idea for the long haul..... Originally Posted by tinyman
no IMHO

I have a Brilliant Idea, do a fake of your dreams
Some dreams can be very realistic....js
Do a review on occasion... Originally Posted by lilylivered
how do you get PA until Feb 23 by just posting a reveiw?
Post more reviews.
Feb 2023
how do you get PA until Feb 23 by just posting a reveiw? Originally Posted by rhettdog
Each review is worth 6 weeks of PA. He has 52 reviews.

52 reviews x 6 = 352 weeks. 352 weeks ÷ 52 (weeks in a year) = 6 years of PA. His 1st review was March of 2017. 6 years from then goes to February 2023.
Each review is worth 6 weeks of PA. He has 52 reviews.

52 reviews x 6 = 352 weeks. 352 weeks ÷ 52 (weeks in a year) = 6 years of PA. His 1st review was March of 2017. 6 years from then goes to February 2023. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
my reviews never stacked up like that when I did them close together. is that something new?
Dont know, has been like that a while