Encounter: Been a long time coming (Kara)

Sorry this one took me a while guys, been trying to determine how I felt about all this, and well, I still don’t know, so, enjoy the story

User ID: kara21
Date: 4/20/20
Name: Kara
Phone: 8504271342
Email Address:
URL (Profile or Bio):

http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...f/624895923433

City: Pensacola
State: fl
Address: 5 hotels in 3 days
Appointment Type: hh turned h turned 4 days
Activities: PSE in a bag
Duration of Encounter: one day too many
Hair Length and Color: blonde short
Smoking Status: yes
Ethnic Background: White
Physical Description: cute, skinny, missing a tooth

Recommendation: if you can deal with the attitude the ride can be a thrill
She ghosted me after contacting me to make an appointment. I dropped everything I was doing and jumped in the shower, then made the hour drive to Pensacola.

I get to her hotel and nothing. Waited for 45 minutes before making the drive of shame back.

After reading your experience, the juice isn’t worth the squeeze in my opinion.
Holy shit, dude...
"Drive of shame" lol!!!!
"Drive of shame" lol!!!! Originally Posted by laloverboy
This was inspired by William Shakespeare’s play, Richard III.

Lord Buckingham was sentenced to be beheaded after he helped Richard to the throne.

Buckingham: Come, lead me, officers, to the block of shame. Wrong hath but wrong, and blame the due of blame. This is how God forces wicked men to turn their swords against themselves.

Later, Buckingham’s ghost among others visited Richard before he went into his final battle.

Buckingham: The last was I that helped thee to the crown; The last was I that felt thy tyranny.
O, in the battle think on Buckingham,
And die in terror of thy guiltiness.
Dream on, dream on, of bloody deeds and death.
Fainting, despair; despairing, yield thy breath.
P’cola man, you are my new hero! That was the most entertaining review I believe I’ve ever read. I felt like I was reading The Odyssey and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas at the same time.
I took a test drive of this one when she first landed on the scene. It held up to the hype but quickly went downhill from mass climbing on and pounding
  • Tex_
  • 06-21-2020, 08:34 PM
I concur, freakin loved reading it!
She ghosted me after contacting me to make an appointment. I dropped everything I was doing and jumped in the shower, then made the hour drive to Pensacola.

I get to her hotel and nothing. Waited for 45 minutes before making the drive of shame back.

After reading your experience, the juice isn’t worth the squeeze in my opinion. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
I hate that drive of shame. I know it all too well. Sigh.