Anonymous credit card

• jafun
  • 09-20-2020, 08:11 PM
I am trying to find a way to pay anonymously to an online site that accepts only credit card. I don't want my name to come out and published like what happened with Ashley Madison.

What I need is to pay in cash and get some card that I can used like credit card with complete anonymity. Any recommendation would be appreciated.
Can the sites tell the difference between a prepaid card and a regular card? Somebody told me a popular SB site the prepaid cards work when they ask for a credit card. I haven't tried it.
I am trying to find a way to pay anonymously to an online site that accepts only credit card. I don't want my name to come out and published like what happened with Ashley Madison.

What I need is to pay in cash and get some card that I can used like credit card with complete anonymity. Any recommendation would be appreciated. Originally Posted by jafun

Buy a prepaid Visa gift card and use it like a credit card. If there is a balance left use it where you please. It will cost you an additional 5.95 to purchase the card but you do not have to register it under your name. If the site requires a zip code, register it online to whatever name you want to.
  • jafun
  • 09-21-2020, 01:17 PM
That would be perfect. Going to try it..
Back in the day when I naively believed that Ashley Madison was not a scam, I bought a U.S. Postal Money Order for the membership fee. Worked fine.

But in the modern era, to finance STD screening, I buy a gift card at Walmart, paying cash for the card. Last time I did this, pre-COVID, there was glitch in that the card didn't become active till later in the day. The Walmart people told me that next time I should use the Paypal gift card which they also sell. It takes effect immediately.
I tried to do this with Rubmaps and they wouldn’t take the card.
Same experience with me trying a Visa gift card.
I then purchased a renewable debit card that would probably work, except they want banking type info SS#, name & addresswhich defeats the original intention.
I still have not registered this card to be able to use it yet. Looking for suggestions as well.
That would be perfect. Going to try it.. Originally Posted by jafun
Go to Office Depot/ office max and buy the visa gift cards that are issued by MetaBank. They are the most reliable ones out there. Vanilla visa gift cards can take a while to activate. Also, Amex and master card gift cards are harder to use than Visa. The pin is the last four digits of the gift card on MetaBank Visa cards.
I normally purchase around 70-80k worth of cards monthly, I know what I’m talking about on this subject.
Most of the pre paid card can't be used Just look on the card Before buying
I normally purchase around 70-80k worth of cards monthly, I know what I’m talking about on this subject. Originally Posted by Equipeeler55
damn, equi, you doing that much off-the-books fucking??? :^}
damn, equi, you doing that much off-the-books fucking??? :^} Originally Posted by pmdelites

I wish!! No, its another economy all to itself. If you play the game right, the rewards are plenty with tax advantages.