Encounter: 4 Seasons

Date: 12-18-22
Name: Bibi (Beebee)
Address and Phone: -
Address: 35 & Walnut Hill (AKA former New York-New York)
Phone: 469-349-8549
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.4seasonsspa.org/
Activities: Massage and ROS
Hair Length and Color: black little past shoulder but tied up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Typical Thia body and face. Teeth have a lot to be desired, but I was not there for her teeth.
Recommendation: Yes
You sure thai Bibi was at 4 seasons? Some say she still at Pearl’s and some say she at Exercise. Those reviews say she Chinese. Yours the first one that says Thai. Pearl’s, 4seasons all these close by each other so just wanna be sure.
You sure thai Bibi was at 4 seasons? Some say she still at Pearl’s and some say she at Exercise. Those reviews say she Chinese. Yours the first one that says Thai. Pearl’s, 4seasons all these close by each other so just wanna be sure. Originally Posted by ArseneKnows
Did you ever think that there may be more than one lady using this name?
Lol of course. But all 3 in same proximity. So was wondering if either could be a recollection issue or if they get a call from mammasan and just show up in another spa. Heard about Thai Bibi twice now. I didn’t find her at Pearl’s (some girl claiming her name
is Ouiii or something did me, she was ok though) and always end up seeing Pam when I go to 4seasons.
If this is the Bibi I am thinking of she is not Catholic and I will not see her.