What are the DFW Clubs to hit now?

I've been a long time traveler to DFW -- it's always been my favorite city for strip clubs.

It sounds like (very) recently it's become a lot more "dry".

Where are the best DFW clubs to have the best time right now?

Chica Locas was always a laydown -- and a GREAT time. Sounds like it's even dry now.

I also have spent a lot of time at Baby Dolls. That sounds like it's extremely tough now too.

Thanks in advance for helping me make my next trip a great time!
Might help if you give some details about what your looking for. I can think of at least 4 clubs I go to on a regular basis that its no problem getting what I want. Only issue is how much.
Most of the clubs are full of Cubans at this point. 90% of them are rude and not worth it. Wish the clubs would hire more variety. I really worry about what things will look like 5 years from now. I think most will lose clientele and close if things don’t improve.
Most of the clubs are full of Cubans at this point. 90% of them are rude and not worth it. Wish the clubs would hire more variety. I really worry about what things will look like 5 years from now. I think most will lose clientele and close if things don’t improve. Originally Posted by Cigar21TX
It's a shame. Texas is a plurality Hispanic, we should have Mexicanas and El Salvadorans to enjoy, but the Cubans drown them out.
From another thread, you might want to try Mens Club, Lodge or Spearmint Rhino.
BDD is still my go to spot although I might take a trip to Bucks Ft worth after reading some of these reviews, but yea BDD is packed with mostly Cubans now which is not necessary a bad thing if you speak Spanish and can converse with the girls
BDD is still my go to spot although I might take a trip to Bucks Ft worth after reading some of these reviews, but yea BDD is packed with mostly Cubans now which is not necessary a bad thing if you speak Spanish and can converse with the girls Originally Posted by lestat3999
It's a bad thing because the quality of Cuban gal is not top shelf. Few Eva Mendes or Christiana Milian types. More bargain basement types. They are also less open to OTC & don't work to build repeat clients, which is the way good dancers make money. It's better for a dancer to make a lot of money from a few guys than little money from a lot of guys. They don't understand that tried & true stripper axiom..
breastaraunts took all the american girls as they don't have to dance for anyone and they can make money off of simps and sugardaddies.
Onlyfans and instagram didn't help either as that supplements their income.