World record of a man having sex with many women at one time?

I have heard of women that have had sex with hundreds of men in one day and broken world records...

What about men? I haven't heard of a man laying down on a mattress and having hundreds of women lining up to fuck him. If there is such a world record? How many times did he score, before passing out literally.

You know...sometimes I want to walk into one of those legal brothels in Europe, in Amsterdam or Germany. I just want to get a room and pick the hottest chicks there and just fuck until I pass out or collapse from exhaustion. Next, clean up, change covers...next, clean up, change covers...next, clean up, change covers...I would like to see how far I can go doing this. I want to know what it is like to keep fucking until the point where you just can't go on or just don't want to anymore.
I saw a guy do exactly that in Acuna years ago. I know of at least six girls he fucked that night or at least attempted to fuck. It was getting close to 3 am and we were wondering where the fuck he was since we hadn't seen him in over an hour.
I finally got the doorman to let me go look for him and there he was passed out in the middle of the courtyard, buck nekkid and his clothes were scattered all over the place. Of course this was during deer season so the temps were a bit on the cool side.

Dousing him with a cup of water got him up enough to get some clothes on and out to the cab. Poor fucker slept the rest of the weekend and the entire trip back home. He claimed he fucked 10 in 6 hours. I don't know how he kept track.
At a swinger's club it isn't totally unusual to see a guy go through an entire box of a dozen condoms...probably the most I've seen is a guy with 20 women in a night.

And for the record...that is usually how my friend keeps track...how many condoms are left at the end of the night!
  • ivan
  • 09-28-2012, 09:03 PM
Thailand is the way to go. I am not gonna brag about how many girls I fucked, but I can tell you that at some point your dick just hurts, literally. You also do it for a day or two and you just get sick of it. Is better to paste yourself and focus on looks and quality
Wow!
Former NBA star Wilt Chamberlain may be the current World Record Holder. His claims are untouchable for any regular guy. Of course, Tiger Woods may be getting close! LOL
Sometimes I wish I was Wilt Chamberlain.... Lol ( =