Playing with Toys

Do gentlemen enjoy viewing a woman playing with toys...or do they begin to feel inadequate if it turns her on too much?
Would a gentleman prefer to use the toys on her instead?
Does a gentleman like toys used on him?
All these question concerning toys...anyone want to jump in?
  • Aflac
  • 06-10-2010, 10:19 PM
1) Enjoy viewing? Yes.

2) When it turns you on too much? Just describe for me how hard you are cumming.

3) Use them on you? Yes - and see item # 2.
i wouldnt feel inadequate at all

i play with toys too

i use a silver bullet on my guitar all the time

BZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!
  • Fiero
  • 06-11-2010, 07:04 AM
Let's see...

- Yes
- No...turned on too much? Is that possible?
- Not Necessarily...I'm happy for her to control it...there are lots of other ways to be encouraging
- Yes...Yes...Yes...oh GODDDD Yes!!!
I know this is a question for the fellas but I wanna chime in. I have minimal experience with toys. I bought a jackrabbit a few months ago and OMG....it is fucking awesome. I like my little pocket rocket too. I love using it in front of my clients and watching them get turned on. I have used a strap on with a few guys and that was always one of my fantasies. I love it. It's alot of hard work though. I have alot more respect for the guys now, they really put in work when they are stroking.
Ms. Westin :

Love watching women with toys ! No sense of inadequacy whatsoever.
And I like fucking your pussy or ass with a toy. Just love it.
And I love have you use toys on me. Candles too, Love ! Use me up, lover.
Let me become your toy, and playground !

As Always.
I'm
darn computer!

as I was saying,
I'm a 2-hole kinda guy, when mr happy is in one hole I find it erotic to use a toy in the other.
LOVE TOYS!!

There is nothing more exciting than watching a women with her toys
Lick my clit while fucking me with my vibrator and your YMMV will exceed your expectations!! Toys? Luv' em'!!!! H
Girls just wanna have fun, so I usually go with the flow. I'm an older guy, so toys don't intimidate me. I just consider them a part of the fun activities. If the lady like's using them, then I'm all for helping or watching her achieve maximum satisfaction.
  • Fiero
  • 06-11-2010, 05:23 PM
Apparently Toys R Us.
Buzz on!
Every guy is different so I think you need to go with that.

As far as I am concerned...

NO TOYS!!!

Toys completely FREAK ME OUT!!!

Just keep them out of site and don't even tell me if they are in the room.

netman
I recently had an encounter with a provider that had a wide range of sex toys. All I have to say is that there is nothing more beautiful than a woman pleasing herself and then using all that energy on the cock in the room!