FAKE Encounter - klassy

• ddot
  • 07-23-2021, 12:37 AM
User ID: none
Date: 7-20-21 FAKE ENCOUNTER REPORT
Name: klassygirl Staff investigation determines this encounter NEVER occurred The Dr
Phone: 3305527797
Email Address: none
URL (Profile or Bio Page): tryst
City: erie
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Hotel in erie
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Bbbjcfs, kissing mish
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde pastshoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Real thickfat butt,big,tits
Recommendation: Yes
She's a real peach.
And a little above his $60 limit, doubt this one happened.
Fake reviews come in [bunches
Gentlemen let’s keep the comments on the review
Klassy just verified the review was a total lie!! It's in co-ed section.
It's just a matter of time before someone jumps in and says "NICE REVIEW SIR" !!! Fictitious reviews are detrimental to this forum.
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...91&postcount=6
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I had a wonderful trip and enjoyed my time with some of you. I met with 4 of my sexy amazing and dependable regulars at their homes and had 3 great new experiences at my cottage on the lake. None of which happened at a hotel. My phone is blowing up because of a review that was posted on here that is not true. No idea what it says but it is indeed false. I do appreciate reviews they have only helped me in the past but I feel it is necessary to call out a fake one. Originally Posted by klassygerl
When it's obvious to everyone including Ray Charles that the reviews are fake I feel the "faker" should be banned. Now when the girl comes out and flat out says it's a fake review, then yes ban the person.

What good comes from it? How can you even trust that any of the guys reviews are legit at this point? Seriously mods I'd like a serious answer, not through DM but as a reply here. I feel the board has a right to know how someone who has blatently lied to all of us is around to stick around.
Gentlemen

This review has been reported as being a "Fake" or Disputed.

As a result of the encounter being Disputed, ECCIE staff is conducting a basic investigation as required by Guideline # 23.

#23 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.

Thanks for understanding
The Dr