State: Pennsylvania
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Gfe, bbbj and fs
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde mid back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Shes a mid to late 20's blonde. She had an athletic build body, but is very thin now.
I don't see her often and asked her if I could share her number. She said yes.
She doesn't advertise so theres no site to link to. I think she may have advertised a few years ago.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow, what a "story"! Another review you must be 1 luckyman to know her!

I used to have some respect from the original (actual) OP.
Reached out to her mentioned that I saw a review about her. She was not very responsive and was like pulling teeth to get a response out of her. Kept on saying she was "driving" ohh well typical of Eries ladies.
She texted me a few minutes ago. She said her phone has been going off non stop since last night.
She never expected that volume of texts and I didn't either.
UTR girls are only looking to see a few guys and that's it.
This is too much for her.
I guess in the future, I'll just share UTR girls with specific people.
Wow, what a "story"! Another review you must be 1 luckyman to know her!

I used to have some respect from the original (actual) OP. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher

If I recall correctly, I offered to wager a bet with you. That offer still stands with anything I post or any review I submit, including Cass.
Remember I offered to put up 20k to your 10k. Unfortunately, all you continue to do is talk.
What is UTR?
UTR is Under The Radar. These are girls who don't advertise. They usually have 2 or 3 or 4 clients who they see but that's all. They don't want to see a bunch of different guys.
Most of the girls I see are UTR. With Cass, she wanted to see me but I couldn't. I offered to help her out, she said ok and that's what got us here.
I didn't expect her phone to go off non stop and she's not interested in meeting a bunch of different guys. I was trying to help her find one or two. I didn't know there were so many guys on this site.
UTR is Under The Radar. These are girls who don't advertise. They usually have 2 or 3 or 4 clients who they see but that's all. They don't want to see a bunch of different guys.
Most of the girls I see are UTR. With Cass, she wanted to see me but I couldn't. I offered to help her out, she said ok and that's what got us here.
I didn't expect her phone to go off non stop and she's not interested in meeting a bunch of different guys. I was trying to help her find one or two. I didn't know there were so many guys on this site. Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty
so ya do a ad FOR her
and so no longer UTR
She texted me a few minutes ago. She said her phone has been going off non stop since last night.
She never expected that volume of texts and I didn't either.
UTR girls are only looking to see a few guys and that's it.
This is too much for her.
I guess in the future, I'll just share UTR girls with specific people. Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty
  • Dn111
  • 07-27-2021, 12:10 PM
Originally Posted by Blakeslee
She's already told everybody that you review was fake AKA DDOT
Cass came over to my house last night. She told me she has over 80 unopened texts from you guys. She was really looking for just 1 new guy to see, not dozens.
I had fun with her last night, but I really don't know whether she's going to pursue any of you or not.
Cass came over to my house last night. She told me she has over 80 unopened texts from you guys. She was really looking for just 1 new guy to see, not dozens.
I had fun with her last night, but I really don't know whether she's going to pursue any of you or not. Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty