Date: 1-23-24
Name: Million
Phone: After screening
Email Address: Greenlightscreening@gmail.com
URL / Website: Green-light1.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Off Las colinas blvd
Activities: BBFS, Kissing, nipple sucking. Standing jack hammer while cum dripped out of her pussy onto my chest. CIP finish
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Million is a Hot piece of ass. Nice tits, nice ass, she is a pleaser.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review
Thanks for the review.
I got a boner reading this review, need to see her soon!!
A short yet erotically descriptive summary. Excellent review.
Just saw Million. Again, I think she was here before under another name thru a different agency. Could've been Candygirlstar. Nothing stood out for me before but if she is the same person, she is the real deal. Throat Queen. I don't remember her doing that before. She is also very receptive to FIA, TIA, 2FIA (knuckles deep), FingerF***. No to Greek but if there's anyone who can do it, its gotta be Big Bamboo. Recommendation: YES
Can't wait to make a couple of deposits
Sounds great. I am very interested. Yes, there was a studio girl named Million a year or two back, never saw her though, not sure if this is the same one, but I seem to remember she was at GL. There was also an AMP girl named Million about 5 or 6 years ago, one of my favorites, but I don't think the same.
Yes she was at Green Light in late 2022, but wasn't here for over two weeks.
Sounds great. I am very interested. Yes, there was a studio girl named Million a year or two back, never saw her though, not sure if this is the same one, but I seem to remember she was at GL. There was also an AMP girl named Million about 5 or 6 years ago, one of my favorites, but I don't think the same. Originally Posted by White Tiger
She's that same girl
Is she more attractive than Nana? Also which one has better service?
Ok, I’m going in for a landing. This was great info.
Is she more attractive than Nana? Also which one has better service? Originally Posted by H/Dtown

IMHO she is not better looking than Nana, and not as good as service. That being said, I

think that Nana is the GOAT!

Million does a good job, and I don't think any man would be disappointed.