Communication

Has anyone else noticed a problem with communication lately? You contact these girls, and they either never answer, or respond once and go dark. I could understand if it were a couple isolated incidents, but it seems to be becoming the norm. Is it just me?
It's not just you.

There are many reasons why it happens but it all comes down to business management 101.
Always reply even if the answer is no.

If she can't manage that then she's always going to be flakey.

Kind of like me
Its definitely not just you. Its become the total normal. I pretty much expect to not get a response when I text or PM a provider and I'm actually surprised when they do respond. I currently have 6 PMs to 6 different providers on Indys that have not even been read. I'm always on the lookout for new providers and I have no qualms about meeting someone unknown. Unfortunately most of them never respond.

It's a sorry state of the hobby right now.
Its definitely not just you. Its become the total normal. I pretty much expect to not get a response when I text or PM a provider and I'm actually surprised when they do respond. I currently have 6 PMs to 6 different providers on Indys that have not even been read. I'm always on the lookout for new providers and I have no qualms about meeting someone unknown. Unfortunately most of them never respond.

It's a sorry state of the hobby right now. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Jeez, even Chesty doesn’t return my PMs on Indy’s anymore.
Jeez, even Chesty doesn’t return my PMs on Indy’s anymore. Originally Posted by bambino
I thought he got banned for hoveround parking violations.
I would say response rate to initial PM or text is about 50%. Then follow up to set an appointment is about 50%. If you even get to the point where you are have a confirmed appointment, 10-20% NCNS you.

The frustration is driving me out of the hobby.
Y’all should pm me then I’ll fespond
I do my best to respond as soon as I can unless it's rude, ridiculous, or their question is plainly answered in the ad they are replying to.