Beastiality or Bestiality?

the last two posts have words spelled incorrectly...Ex... got a pic for that??? Originally Posted by Johnsson
Speaking of spelled incorrectly, I got a 10 point infraction for doing something not covered in the guidelines.

I believe the guidelines themselves are all spelled correctly. The misspelling occurs when a improvised sentence has been added to make the guidelines reflect the reason for the infraction.

Since I don't foresee that changing anytime soon. Best advice for staff and everyone else. If you see the red wavy lines, then the item has been misspelled.

Right click and fix.

Thank you and good day sir!
Got taken to the wood shed uh
Got taken to the wood shed uh Originally Posted by hot summer
Meh, bound to happen to any one of us sooner or later. I find it best to just ignore it and try to not to repeat it. OR....fuck it all and go out watching the world burn. Individual call but I do get a kick out of those that fight back against "stuff" they think is BS. Attributed: https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/592...ike-money-they
You really want to warn those that push back, but then the train wreck theory kicks in and you just want to watch.......Johnsson.
Holy Cripes, Hot Summer...that new avatar image is HOT! Will you take me to the woodshed next time I am in NWA or SW MO?
Got taken to the wood shed uh Originally Posted by hot summer

Yep I sure did! Although I didn't have quite the effect it used to. Mostly like being in time out on "My Space." See what happens, I show Johnsson how to post and I create a monster. Then I get caught up in the fun.

Hopefully this is safe cause only a sicko would think this implied something other than its true meaning which is,

Happy new year!

Yep I sure did! Although I didn't have quite the effect it used to. Mostly like being in time out on "My Space." See what happens, I show Johnsson how to post and I create a monster. Then I get caught up in the fun.

Hopefully this is safe cause only a sicko would think this implied something other than its true meaning which is,

Happy new year!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
Happy New year to you too hun .
Xoxox
Holy Cripes, Hot Summer...that new avatar image is HOT! Will you take me to the woodshed next time I am in NWA or SW MO? Originally Posted by Sasnakra
Thanks babes glad you liked it
Taken to tje wood shed? Hmmm did Summer use my paddle on you..lol