Do you remember who broke your hobbie cherry?

My hobbie cherry was in Austin. I was a freshman in collegeIt was at a modeling studio .She was a sweet college girl. As it turns out she was in one my classes. And I never saw her again.
Mine was a member named Dakota, curvy redhead milf on here. To this day one of, if not the best I've had!
SS Yvonne, retired. She has one of the biggest clits west of the Mississippi.
Some gal in boys town, 1975
A hooker in Tiujuana In a bar on Revolutionary Strip.

On ECCIE- red headed Julie in Dallas
In San Antonio - it was either SS Yvonne or Desiree.
In Austin - TS Still Looking

Acuna Mexico started the ball on new years in a famous part of town many moons ago. Friend of mine got me two of their finest.

Rosie in Wimberley broke my ASPD one, as a month later after the Mexico trip, I started browsing around for fun.

Purrrsia took my eccie one as I stopped briefly when aspd went down. Year later, saw she was on here and had to see her again. Rest is history. Didn't start reviews until 2014 really.

Ts Von brooke my social cherry.
Mine was in San Antonio msluv sure do miss her RIP
Shawn Elliot. Had a ball!

Well, that's ECCIE type stuff.
Before that was LaGrange, Mexico, and VietNam...
Jacksonville Beach 1978, several strippers at a very friendly club ..
Sweetest Tabu broke my ECCIE cherry, what a 1st ride!!!
A girl from ASPD. I think her name was Fantasy.
First was in La Grange little place called the Chicken Ranch in 1972. Nice very beautiful blonde college girl, I had just graduated from High School. My Uncle took me, we still joke about it to this day.

Second was in Las Vegas in 1975 buddy and I were there New Years Eve. Got two from hotel bar.

BP cherry was FBSM lady in Houston named Tatiana, wow really nice massage ++.

Eccie Cherry was Avery Aston, you guys know what her abilities are.

Double Cherry was Marlyn Milf and Roxanne.

Sam
On eccie it was a gentleman named Declyn. He said that if this was something I was interested in pursuing I should join eccie and he would write my first review to get my foot in the door. I was completely naive to how this all worked but I put a little trust in him and now two and a half years later here I am, my own boss, meeting amazingly interesting people and loving my job. Thanks to all my eccie friends and especially Declyn for helping me out!
My first payment for sex was to some BP skank, a year or two after my divorce. Horrible experience. Might as well have had sex with a three-day-old mackerel.

Then I discovered a site called P411 and booked an appointment with traveling Kim Honey who was in San Antonio.

The day after, my back and chest covered with her claw marks; and my abs, glutes, and thighs sore from the jackhammering I gave her, I went in to my best friend's office; leaned over his desk; and told him, in a low voice:

"...I'm going to hell...and I'm enjoying the ride..."
LMAO at BP

Good story

SF