we need her on here now. BP BB ;)

http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Femal...cious/14814316

Title says it all.

Lovely
Bb 40roses. Accepted.

Just got luky o guess

Pics accurate
Google image search and Tineye find nothing. Google search of the number same. A little leery that the ad shows other listings and there are different girls shown too.

Oh, and she needs to fix those lips...
Its her and three other girls. Tight as f$@k!!!
What did you get for 40?
She just quoted me 100hh and 200hr
Showed up agreed on 50 roses befor hand, gave them 40 when arrived, got bb doggy. And they said they never do tht but only ths time but beg to doffer.
Bareback doggy?
  • Mokoa
  • 11-11-2015, 07:20 PM
Not a review.

Moved to the proper forum.
Are you fukn kidding me..you had bare back doggy with a random $40 hoe...leme be the 1st to say...YOU MUTHA FUKN NASTY
Sorry that special is only for me. However bb is available. Clean tight, fun sized.
... My friends tild me about her. Cashmere. I don't go on your posts and say anything rude. I would like it if you would refrain from that kind of behavior.
Are you fukn kidding me..you had bare back doggy with a random $40 hoe...leme be the 1st to say...YOU MUTHA FUKN NASTY Originally Posted by CashmereLove
I agree with her that's gross. And any guy that feels the need to be that cheap please feel free to comment here so i can put you on my DNS list (:

Being cheap is one thing but damn be smart and think how many other guys get bb for 40$ from her. You could of spent 200-300$ on a provider here and saved yourself from catching a disease. And just because she says "I dont do this all the time" doesn't mean she is telling you the truth. But hey, it's your life right?
Are you fukn kidding me..you had bare back doggy with a random $40 hoe...leme be the 1st to say...YOU MUTHA FUKN NASTY Originally Posted by CashmereLove

Yep!!!

Betcha we don't hear about his dick turning Green and falling off. LOL
Showed up agreed on 50 roses befor hand, gave them 40 when arrived, got bb doggy. And they said they never do tht but only ths time but beg to doffer. Originally Posted by thatguy420
Yikes dude!! I know the only thing on my mind, if I was you that is, would be to get tested A muthafukin SAP!! and not just once either.

Never worth it, I don't give a fuck how hot she is, to put, not only yourself, but the rest of the hobby community at a higher risk, just for a few minutes of getting your peter wet.

CHE BABOSO!!