First NBA. Now NHA? LOL

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ck-20/27526041

150/ 1Hour CASH ONLY

not your typical girl next door, I am a FIT girl for men with explicit taste!
Come relax with me, allow me to relieve stress from your body!

I offer a quiet, peaceful,stress free office setting for you in GRAND PRAIRIE

contact me at 972 677 3818 .

NO AA OR HINDU MEN

This troglodyte (or her pimp) must not know the difference between a race and a religion, or is dumb enough to think all Indians (or guys from that part of the Asian continent) are Hindus. Backpage is definitely home to the "upscale" provider....
Holy shit those are some hotass pics....if she was real I'd be any religion she wants me to be...
Holy shit those are some hotass pics....if she was real I'd be any religion she wants me to be... Originally Posted by Prolongus
+1 that is the hottest body I've seen in a while, wow!
I wonder if any NBA policies mean "no Buddhists allowed"?
I guess the Black Muslim pimps are insecure about the Hindi's now, too.

Maybe the 'I Love Jews, Get Over It' caption is soon to follow in her ads.
Spent all that money on Hindu classes and now I get this shit !
Could the NBA mean No Buddists Allowed?
Of course the pics are hot.... she is a model.... just google Sveta Bilyalova
Not sure I understand...if racial preferences are ok...why mock religious preferences? After all, religion does have a bearing on physical attributes...circumcision et all.
Not sure I understand...if racial preferences are ok...why mock religious preferences? After all, religion does have a bearing on physical attributes...circumcision et all. Originally Posted by AdolfGandhi
As far as I'm concerned, neither type of discrimination is not ok, but what can I do? The provider or her pimp decides who gets to her.

I'm mocking the fact that the imbecile that put the ad up doesn't know that Hindu ain't a race but a religion. They meant to discriminate against people that "look Indian" to them, not people that practice a certain way of life.
Just for arguments sake, some religions teach men how to treat women in specific ways. It is very conceivable a woman may not wish to see men of a specific faith because of this. I of course have no way to know if that is the case with this woman but don't be so quick to assume she did not mean exactly what she said.
As far as I'm concerned, neither type of discrimination is not ok, but what can I do? The provider or her pimp decides who gets to her.

I'm mocking the fact that the imbecile that put the ad up doesn't know that Hindu ain't a race but a religion. They meant to discriminate against people that "look Indian" to them, not people that practice a certain way of life. Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
I hear you brother...I'd like the world to be equal opportunity as well. But as you said, what can we do?

My thought was maybe...just maybe...this person was saying exactly what was on her mind.

And not to offend anyone or start a new line of debate...but technically Hinduism isn't a religion. It has neither 1. initiation, nor 2. excommunication, nor 3. the promise of deliverance. Unfortunately, like other religions, it's practice isn't true to its original tenets.

That was too deep for a Friday evening. I need to be spending time (and money) on equal opportunity providers. Anyone out there?
I guess the Black Muslim pimps are insecure about the Hindi's now, too.

Maybe the 'I Love Jews, Get Over It' caption is soon to follow in her ads. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Really...sounds interesting!
+1

Really...sounds interesting! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
a thought I had.. the no Hindu policy could be because of, and directed to a single individual.. the Dude who wore his hair in a bun, that ripped off and stalked several providers here.. AFAIK, the only identifiable hobbyist Indian ever described on ECCIE