Alert on self, be cautious when contacting me from eccie

• !VI!
  • 10-07-2014, 02:14 AM
Hello, Eccie members male and female

my name is Cathrine... please avoid contacting me if you are causing drama...

I will respond in a very harsh and violent way, and honestly i'm warning you fairly now...

requesting this be closed after it's posted because this is simply for the good of the community

i do not want more drama from the eccie keyboard warriors, and i will report anything that violates safety and the experience of eccie...

finally the motel 6 in bedford next to Pep Boys was raided yesterday around 3pm, there were 4 girls and 2 males arrested so be careful while in the HEB area

thank you and enjoy the rest of your week
Thank you for the alert about HEB. Crazy stuff.
  • !VI!
  • 10-07-2014, 09:17 AM
Thank you for the alert about HEB. Crazy stuff. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
nurse it was nuts, i'm surprised grapevine and euless are so quiet
Dang wulf, next time try not to most so much info. On the "raid". Someone might actually take you serious someday
Pre Red River clean up again
  • !VI!
  • 11-13-2014, 11:31 PM
READ THIS ALERT Bro lol

661-*32-8*1*

you know who you are
Drama Momma is back to delight us all....
  • !VI!
  • 11-16-2014, 11:42 AM
ONE GIRL WRECKNG CREW

Vi-cious
Vi-olent
Voiding
Vi-xen
Vi-ndication
Very Juvenile.
  • !VI!
  • 11-16-2014, 12:15 PM
Very Juvenile. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee

very judgemental lol

rofl gg lady

and i quote your showcase "
Dislikes judgemental people, bad hygene, mean people
I'm not judging you. You seem to want people to think your bat shit crazy. And yes...I AM a lady. Thank you.
Xoxoxoxo

And if GG lady refers to Grandma....It's MiMi..and I'm very proud of it. I do Very well. It's Amazing what a great reputation, non Violent, great hygene, a clean home and environment will do for you.

Maybe stop trying to Act like a Wild bad ass, and be a Decent human being, trying to make it in this world, like most of us try and do.

Just saying. It really floors me to see how cute you are in your profile pic's....then read what comes out of your mouth!

Your a VERY cute, Sexy Girl....
Use that! Stop trying to act so MEAN!
  • !VI!
  • 11-16-2014, 12:43 PM
I'm not judging you. You seem to want people to think your bat shit crazy. And yes...I AM a lady. Thank you.
Xoxoxoxo

And if GG lady refers to Grandma....It's MiMi..and I'm very proud of it. I do Very well. It's Amazing what a great reputation, non Violent, great hygene, a clean home and environment will do for you.

Maybe stop trying to Act like a Wild bad ass, and be a Decent human being, trying to make it in this world, like most of us try and do.

Just saying. It really floors me to see how cute you are in your profile pic's....then read what comes out of your mouth!

Your a VERY cute, Sexy Girl....
Use that! Stop trying to act so MEAN! Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee

oh hun i'm sorry let me break it down

GG = good game, it's a very coming gamer term showing the end of a match as a sign of respect

sweatheart you are lovely lol

i am who i am, and i am just saying GG, i do see your point but you seemed very judgemental as part of your showcase was contradicting

and mama you are only in your early 40's i would see you as a grandma either way
Wuff Princess or if now you go by another name......

This advice you can take with a grain of salt and either use it to your benefit or call me an ass for it.

The time that you are on here bashing others could be used to further yourself such as education wise. In the same timeframe over a semester you could finish college courses or take other avenues, beauty school, nursing, dental school, there are many choices presented in life for your choosing.

Use your time more wisely is the advice that I am trying to give you what you do with this is up to you.....
  • !VI!
  • 11-16-2014, 12:53 PM
Wuff Princess or if now you go by another name......

This advice you can take with a grain of salt and either use it to your benefit or call me an ass for it.

The time that you are on here bashing others could be used to further yourself such as education wise. In the same timeframe over a semester you could finish college courses or take other avenues, beauty school, nursing, dental school, there are many choices presented in life for your choosing.

Use your time more wisely is the advice that I am trying to give you what you do with this is up to you..... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy

no worries cowboy, i'd love to tell and show you the things i'm doing outside of the hun, but there is so much trolling here even if i told you some random person who doesn't matter would reject it