So Were You Surprised Ty Herndon is Gay?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/20/showbi...html?hpt=hp_t2

he came out! what a shock.. who new? next thing they'll tell us Liberace was Queer..

there was that little.. um, no, big incident around 1991.. the one at Gateway Park in Fort Worth.. Herndon was on his way to sing at a Policemen's Function, and decided to stop by the park for a Blowjob.. nabbed by undercovers.. known hangout for "cruising"..

CNN apparently didn't get that news..
Had never heard of the guy until your post
it was 1995, actually, here's the story..

http://www.people.com/people/archive...100999,00.html

besides that, lots of people knew prior to the arrest.. CNN is the last to know just about anything, it seems.. their news department has cratered in recent years..
I'll be more interested when a country music star with something hot on the charts comes out. More specifically, I'll be interested to see how the C&W fan base reacts when a current "star" comes out. This is Chely Wright v.2.0. She was long past her days of relevance when she came out (side note: Chely was smokin' hot....oh, Chely, Chely, Chely...you should have come to me for one last test drive...It wouldn't have changed your decision -- prolly would have reinforced it -- but I would've had fun and a heck of a story to tell).

Well, good for him. He didn't have much to lose at this late date in his career, and I'm sure he feels better about himself.
I'm a firm believer Kenny Chesney is a cock sucker.

but don't be fooled, anything that comes out of Nashville is not country music. It might as well be Hollywood.

but don't be fooled, anything that comes out of Nashville is not country music. It might as well be Hollywood. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I know a hot hot chick who was fixed up with KC. You are correct.
This is Chely Wright v.2.0. She was long past her days of relevance when she came out (side note: Chely was smokin' hot....oh, Chely, Chely, Chely...you should have come to me for one last test drive...It wouldn't have changed your decision -- prolly would have reinforced it -- but I would've had fun and a heck of a story to tell). Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Chely is hot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mtVU_IcL8M
Nashville now is rock from the 70's with better production and worse singers. Or is that sangin'? Who give a fuck about either kind, Cuntry OR Western.

Mama kicked the dog on her way out the door
To suck some more dick so we wudunt be poor
She crashed daddy's truck an run over a queer
Stopping at the Utotem for some discounted beer
So daddy done beat her and called her a stoopid whore
Then called Cosby to come over and give her some more....
Nashville now is rock from the 70's with better production and worse singers. Or is that sangin'? Who give a fuck about either kind, Cuntry OR Western.

Mama kicked the dog on her way out the door
To suck some more dick so we wudunt be poor
She crashed daddy's truck an run over a queer
Stopping at the Utotem for some discounted beer
So daddy done beat her and called her a stoopid whore
Then called Cosby to come over and give her some more.... Originally Posted by phildo

Agreed! A couple of years ago when he did the Thanksgiving show at Cowboy's stadium supposedly KC had Thanksgiving dinner with Troy Aikman. I've heard that Troy is AC/DC...mostly for the men.

but don't be fooled, anything that comes out of Nashville is not country music. It might as well be Hollywood. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
it was 1995, actually, here's the story..

http://www.people.com/people/archive...100999,00.html

besides that, lots of people knew prior to the arrest.. CNN is the last to know just about anything, it seems.. their news department has cratered in recent years.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

They have a news department?
Agreed! A couple of years ago when he did the Thanksgiving show at Cowboy's stadium supposedly KC had Thanksgiving dinner with Troy Aikman. I've heard that Troy is AC/DC...mostly for the men. Originally Posted by planojim
Take that shit back plano!!

You can talk about Kenny all ya want. But Troy.... thems fightin words in Texas.
I thought Troy was into goats ... being from OK and all.
Sorry about that 3pecker...but it's most likely true. Why do I say that?:
1) In the early 90's I worked with a gay guy who said that he regularly saw Troy hanging out at gay bars in Dallas.
2) A provider I used to see (she's been out of the business for a couple of years) owned part of a limo service that Troy used to use. Regular trips to JR's in the Oaklawn for him.

Take that shit back plano!!

You can talk about Kenny all ya want. But Troy.... thems fightin words in Texas. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Sorry about that 3pecker...but it's most likely true. Why do I say that?:
1) In the early 90's I worked with a gay guy who said that he regularly saw Troy hanging out at gay bars in Dallas.
2) A provider I used to see (she's been out of the business for a couple of years) owned part of a limo service that Troy used to use. Regular trips to JR's in the Oaklawn for him. Originally Posted by planojim