Anxious to return, but where to start?

Looks like so many things have changed on here, some of the same old same old. But no ISO, and seems other pages are gone, probably for the better. So is ECCIE still your go-to place to find a companion, or are there other sites that have more to offer? I get it, I get not referring to those other sites but if we are here as a community, don’t we all want the best for each other, the sharing of accurate, reliable information?
I search multiple sites I find when I search provider phone numbers and user names. I often cross reference between here and OH2.
i will b back that way early Dec my sweet friend!

in meantime,search reviews

have fun!!!
Looks like so many things have changed on here, some of the same old same old. But no ISO, and seems other pages are gone, probably for the better. So is ECCIE still your go-to place to find a companion, or are there other sites that have more to offer? I get it, I get not referring to those other sites but if we are here as a community, don’t we all want the best for each other, the sharing of accurate, reliable information? Originally Posted by hookem69horns

It's a great question, likely with as many answers as there are answerers. My own opinion is that I start here and cross reference to other sites. I've been around here since the early ASPD days so I've just got a built-in trust for this site. But there are many other sources--mostly more anemic than this--so I do check those as well. Just for sport, of course...

All the best.