ISO: of someone often in a negative mood

I like spending time with someone that is often in a negative mood.
I can think of one or two male members if that's you thing or look through some of the longer threads in the last month here in COED and you will definetly find several female providers with plenty of bad attitudes that you might enjoy.
Not looking for any male providers. I don't have anything against it. Just not my thing. I'll look through the older threads. Thank you for your help.
I hope you are being facetious, but in all honesty, that is just about any provider who thinks she is doing you a favor by not only letting you see her in person but also taking your money.
Not looking for any male providers. I don't have anything against it. Just not my thing. I'll look through the older threads. Thank you for your help. Originally Posted by txdude10
I'll give you a hint to one of them. Initials D B
I like spending time with someone that is often in a negative mood. Originally Posted by txdude10
For everyday that OH2 is down, a new gal could be added to the list of people in a negative mood.
  • BLM69
  • 03-07-2022, 02:28 PM
I like spending time with someone that is often in a negative mood. Originally Posted by txdude10
This won't be hard to find, most of the whores here hate men and their stinky cocks
I’ll nominate the fake whore VIP Mya Michelle, just make sure you talk up ECCIE when she opens the door and bring a taser with you, just in case.

And bring up her parents raising her Daddy Baby while she lives the Whore Life, she absolutely loves that shit!
Are you married? Lol
This won't be hard to find, most of the whores here hate men and their stinky cocks Originally Posted by BLM69
Come on, BLM. We all know you have a long list to recommend the dude
  • BLM69
  • 03-07-2022, 06:47 PM
Come on, BLM. We all know you have a long list to recommend the dude Originally Posted by Precious_b
I can name the drama whores, the toxic ones in the hobby, I don't think OP wants to start with some granny fat hooker from CA, she's the leader of the pack, just look in OH2 coed section. You'll find her quick 😉
I have a weird fantasy of a hot gal getting really pissed off at me and unloading on me because shes in a bad mood. Then she makes me do naughty things to her to make her happy.
talk about an out-of-left-field ISO :^}

please define "negative mood".

what are you looking for that a provider "often in a positive mood" cant/wont give that one in negative mood will?

what are you wanting out of an encounter w/ a provider "often in a positive mood"? to bring you down, a challenge of getting her out of the negative mood, have her share her anti-depressant Rx with you??

seriously, why do you "like spending time" w/ such a person?
We can sit on the bed with a pile of warm freshly dried towels, and I can watch you repeatedly fold them wrong. Throw in wrongly placed toilet paper and leave the seat up for added intensity. To top it off, tell me I'm exactly like my mother. Then Duck.