What's a GFE?

What's the expectation when GFE is on the menu? Is there a standard or to each their own?
  • jan-w
  • 07-22-2024, 12:15 PM
There's really no straight answer. If you ask me, I would say the holy trinity of GFE is DFK, BBBJ & DATY. I've never had any real-life relationship that didn't include all those things. But GFE is meaningless in this hobby-verse.
Heck the providers in this hobby don’t even know the meaning of GFE. A hobbyist basically has to tell a provider what they want for a GFE and most in my opinion think that’s too much work and last to long, lol
GFE = a polite Go F___ Yourself.
It's girlfriend experience but I thought the guys didn't want to hear nagging and being ask to hang things �� lol
It’s being able to rub hard, calloused feet on a women. ��
It's girlfriend experience but I thought the guys didn't want to hear nagging and being ask to hang things �� lol Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
It’s being able to rub hard, calloused feet on a women. �� Originally Posted by Tpcgolfer
Hey!

Snick

But I still worship the most special lady

Gfe is ymmv . And has many different definitions on what's included
It's focusing on you and just you.
Not clockwatching or checking your phone.
Making you feel like she wants you.
Talking,kissing light and deep,caressing
Not rushing
It's all about attitude on top of the activities.
I personally don't list activities unless asked for gfe as I feel it takes a way from the flow and makes it more of a checklist.

Don't worry the only mounting I'll ask is of you to mount me lol
I always expect bbfs and creampie.
If you think of gfe on one spectrum and pse on the other that might help. For me gfe is slow, sensual, intimate, eye gazing, kissing, communication….
If you think of gfe on one spectrum and pse on the other that might help. For me gfe is slow, sensual, intimate, eye gazing, kissing, communication…. Originally Posted by lovingcamela
This is kinda what I think.

GFE means DFK, Talking, caressing, take your time, DATY/BBJ, etc with CIM MSOG possibilities.

PSE is the next transition of above with FF, BBJDTCIM, “rougher” sex, with potential for BBJCIMNQNS, BBFS, GREEK, CIP/CIA. Just kinda go at it RAW and what happens, happens. Any stoppage of action can ruin the moment, thus the possible BBFS part.
It's girlfriend experience but I thought the guys didn't want to hear nagging and being ask to hang things �� lol Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Agree,
It's the last step before marriage rings.
/s
If you think of gfe on one spectrum and pse on the other that might help. For me gfe is slow, sensual, intimate, eye gazing, kissing, communication…. Originally Posted by lovingcamela
This is what the BEST GFE is