Manscaping Slip and Etiquette

Warning, this is an absurd thread,.

OK, I like to manscape before a date to make myself somewhat more appealing, even though its a hobby, I like to be well groomed and nice........nice scent, a little shaving, trimming hair I am sure you girls know all about this. Well, even though I am circumsized......I had a little slip up and nicked the base of my peter a........damn, just all the wrong timing. Well, I called my date and I was really embarrassed, she was kind of upset that I might cancel, etc......and when I told her she laughed into the phone. What would your response be....?
Oh man, I've been in your shoes before. I've knicked myself a few times while man scaping. That hurts to no relief I've found, only time! Been a while since I hit it with a razor, this has me reconsidering.
Never nicked myself....but recently tried some hair removal cream....

DO NOT leave that stuff on longer than the shortest recommended time. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't recommend it at all. It was like taking a couple layers of skin off the "boys". And it didn't even get all the hair off....fail.

DO NOT leave that stuff on longer than the shortest recommended time. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't recommend it at all. It was like taking a couple layers of skin off the "boys". And it didn't even get all the hair off....fail. Originally Posted by King_Louie
That I will not try.....
I've seen ads on here where they offer man scaping. Look under provider ads Lake Charles.

DO NOT leave that stuff on longer than the shortest recommended time. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't recommend it at all. It was like taking a couple layers of skin off the "boys". And it didn't even get all the hair off....fail. Originally Posted by King_Louie
They tell you not to use it on your delicate areas for a reason. Don't ask me how I know, I just do.
I lather up with the thick dove liquid. Works better than shave cream.

Ditto hazardous chemicals. On more than one occasion, I've had a hotel shampoo or body wash burn the !/#÷;@ out of my nutsack. Turned red then peeled like a dry sunburn. Painful...so now I always travel with my own soap or buy it upon arrival. I'm always careful at incalls.
I lather up with the thick dove liquid. Works better than shave cream.

Ditto hazardous chemicals. On more than one occasion, I've had a hotel shampoo or body wash burn the !/#÷;@ out of my nutsack. Turned red then peeled like a dry sunburn. Painful...so now I always travel with my own soap or buy it upon arrival. I'm always careful at incalls. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Never use the soap at incalls.
I wish that some provider would offer a manscaping with a massage HE to boot. I would gladly pay for that service. Would you guys?

LFG
Reese Mclaine {RM} does manscaping....she is from Texas but visits Louisiana regularly!

I feel yall's "pain" when it comes to nicks & cuts......I have the same trouble trying to shave miss Kitty,those damn long lips get in the way! lol
I'll trim it short but Lil' Willie gets nervous with the idea of sharp object or chemical warfare in my hands or a providers!

Haven't been turned down yet by a provider, SO, or one nighter.

Had a good lOomi g nurse shave me for hernia surgery, about had a heart attack and I was almost knocked out
Never use the soap at incalls. Originally Posted by mojito
Yeah....that's what I meant...at least the bar soap.

You avoid the liquid soap too?
  • R.M.
  • 09-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Thank you Dallas. Try rinsing with the coolest water that you can after shaving any area of your body. The reason being is that hot water opens your pours and the cold water closes them. Which may help reduce bumps if anyone is pron.
Your a sweetie.