We Help Providers Get Booked Solid All Year Round

At Next Curve we offer:

-Web design and development

- Copywriting for better ad performance which is more appointments for you

- Tracking system for real time analytics. We can show you the who what and where people are coming from.

- OTO marketing, which means we can create one time special offers to ad scarcity and increase your booking rate.

- Visitor recording and heat maps, we can record visitors so you can see how people interact with the site and what they click on.

- Sales funnel systems for easier upsell.

- Advanced call tracking with custom log in and call recording ability.

- We even have our own brand of hidden camera detectors which were designed for our large private stripper clients.

- Special landing pages for special offers for a more streamlined process for the potential client.

- We can also track ads to see what your top performers are as far as click and calls. That way with enough testing you can run ultra strong ads all year that you KNOW are delivering results.

message me for a strategy session and how we can help you. We are very serious about being the the ultimate solution for the industry and can give your references if needed.

We also take requests. Just like the large private stripper agency and massage pros, we will create what you need. If its something I haven't covered in this post reply with what you need and it could soon be a feature or service. Thats how our custom call tracking solution came to be. Clients asked.

So PM for more details and reply to this thread if you need something thats no out yet. We have a large passionate team ready to deliver result and keep you booked solid.
U have certainly sparked my interest and yes references will help me make a solid decision... Do u have some demos on YouTube??
This sounds like Google analytics...
This sounds like Google analytics... Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
+1
I am interested! I sent you a PM but never heard back.
I would like to see proof of results.
Do you have references?
SL
just replied

Tiffani Jameson: Its not a script like Google analytics.

Its a conversion funnel service I've decided to extend to yall. Its a set of systems that have been proven to work for many people and have used in many industries.
Anyone tried his services?
No, because Google Analytics already has a conversion funnel.
No, because Google Analytics already has a conversion funnel. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
...and Google Analytics is free!
No, because Google Analytics already has a conversion funnel. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson

Oh I wasn't interested lol merely curious if anyone had.