Rousey, Holmes, Tate and My Inner-Kink

Rousey, Holms, Tate and My Inner-Kink

There is something about seeing two women fighting that many men find at least mildly erotic. Never a fan of boxingin the past or the newer rage, mixed martial arts,I did seek out video of the Rousey-Holmesfight and the Holmes-Tate fight.I liked seeing two fit hard-body spinners in swim suits going at it. . . .and it got me thinking.

Not a fan of many of the Olympic sports, I did enjoy watching women's beach volly ball. Fit hard-bodies in bilinis jumping around and all that.Now this is considered a real sport, with sports betting and everything.

So now the fantasy: A women's basketball league (OK, OK so its been done!), but they wear the beach volly ball outfits and high heels! There could be a Victoria's Secret team in lingerie, and a Tropic Tan team in itty-bitty thongs etc. Just think about the cheerleaders!
have you not heard of the female football league bikini thing? they wear helmets and shoulder pads, and pretty much bikinis. I don't know how popular it is but I watched a little bit of it and after about a half an hour lost interest because if I wanted to watch football i'd watch an nfl game. but it might float your boat.
http://www.lflus.com/ the lingerie football league. Enjoy!