Problems with deepthroat anyone?

Biggest issue I have had is the girth, I always get bit or close to bit by the molars, that is if I'm not already being bit but the front teeth. I've been with a number of ladies here and otherwise that if my penis wasn't as wide it might not be a problem, I'm 8" long so that doesn't seem to be an issue for a number of women, it's the 6" circumference that is the killer. Anyone else wish they had a smaller (or bigger) member so they could experience EVERYTHING?
if my penis wasn't as wide it might not be a problem, I'm 8" long so that doesn't seem to be an issue for a number of women, it's the 6" circumference that is the killer. Originally Posted by victors_secret
STFU! Some things just aren't meant to be. Ever been turned down by a provider because of that member, and what it's meant to be used for? Many of us would kill to have your problem and accept the fact that it can't be swallowed by everyone.
STFU! Some things just aren't meant to be. Ever been turned down by a provider because of that member, and what it's meant to be used for? Many of us would kill to have your problem and accept the fact that it can't be swallowed by everyone. Originally Posted by txspud
No reason to get all pissy about it. The forum is just that, not a place to vent a jealous tantrum about. A-cups want DD's girls with DD's want b's, the list goes on
Let's see, what was the old cardinal rule on the ASPD board?

Gents on the board who brag about their money never have it and men who brag about their dicks never...

Well, I just can't seem to remember.
No woman can deep throat me ... 1.3" of dangling death will not reach the throat ... barely gets past the teeth.
are you doing a humble brag? Seriously?
...Anyone else wish they had a smaller (or bigger) member so they could experience EVERYTHING? Originally Posted by victors_secret
I wish I had both a bigger and smaller member so that I could experience everything!! Great question!?!
I wish I had both a bigger and smaller member so that I could experience everything!! Great question!?! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Guys, what if you could adjust your size for the occasion? Would you adjust down? Or would you just keep it at the largest setting?
At the risk of over disclosure, I seem to be quite content with my ole pecker. I always leave satisfied whether I am too quick or too displacemently challenged. (Since it is MY money on the table it is MY satisfaction on the line. Right?)
"Who are you gonna make happy with THAT? ME!" Perspective.
However...
1) I am told not to fret, that my 6" is average
2) that does not keep me from longin for longer one
3) even I am amazed at how much a limp dick can shrink!
Damn thing nearly disappears once it's deflated
I have always wondered what a larger sampling would feel like and wished I could make a lady squirm
But on the other hand any beginner can handle a 6" er! Most can swallow the whole thing and NOTHING feels better than when she is able to bury her face in my stomach with me tickling her tonsils. Now that is the best thing
Not many can or will pull off the cdt maneuver but the times that happens oh my! Blasting my load while she has it in her throat is the best feeling in the world!
But ats jus me.
So, yeah it would be nice to be able to stretch em out sometimes but since that is NOT an option guess I am glad for what I have and just glad as hell it still works.
Like you cowboy, I like mine just the way it is. Have been turned down for some things by a few ladies, so I'll keep mine and appreciate what I do have. Most ladies compliment my manhood as a good size. But then again, I pay them lots of money to give me the fantasy that I am a still a stud.

If any guy is interested in knowing how to measure yourself, how your size stacks up, or even how to grow yours to a bigger size, go to thundersplace.org.
My concern is the providers that fist my pecker to prevent me going to deep. I don't have any thing like John Holmes but damn if she advertises she does DT then don't prevent me from putting what ever I have in her mouth. The next time any of you gents get a BJ watch the provider hold your Johnson so you can't get what ever you have in her mouth.
Biggest issue I have had is the girth, I always get bit or close to bit by the molars, that is if I'm not already being bit but the front teeth. I've been with a number of ladies here and otherwise that if my penis wasn't as wide it might not be a problem, I'm 8" long so that doesn't seem to be an issue for a number of women, it's the 6" circumference that is the killer. Anyone else wish they had a smaller (or bigger) member so they could experience EVERYTHING? Originally Posted by victors_secret
It's because there not doing it right

I bet you a free session your not as big as your claiming..
It's because there not doing it right

I bet you a free session your not as big as your claiming.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Safe money right there.
The Free Session Bet Was A Joke For All You Tards Sending Me PM'S Pffft