› Emma Chance and Friends Stag and stripper party Friday March 10th

Per board guidelines - my one and done party notice...

So, got word that Emma and one of her friends who is new to our world are having a small house party Friday Mar 10th. Combo stag party with private dances.

Three girls...Emma, her friend Genie, and MacKenzie (the girl that Normal Bob and I did the threesome with that blew us both away last year).

The idea is that they will perform in the room (teasing/lap danncing/girl on girl toy shows/whipped cream/body shots etc) with options for private dances.

$20 cover, snacks provided, will call for pizza if there's a need for it.

The location is a private home over in Culver/Main St area. Parking is a little scattered but viable.

You can message me here or contact Emma directly at emma.chance69@gmail.com

After seeing how Legacy's party went down (not her fault) I'd like to see one done a little more successfully for all concerned.

Also, MacKenzie is someone special in my opinion (and if you remember how taken Normal Bob was with her, that should say something).
Also, MacKenzie is someone special in my opinion (and if you remember how taken Normal Bob was with her, that should say something). Originally Posted by MajorHands
Normal Bob is back?
How did I miss that????
Normal Bob is back?
How did I miss that???? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
he didn't call dang nab it
Nice
Nice Originally Posted by Legacy69
would it help if I can't go and was not planning on it.
waiting on a RG&E truck ya know
It don't effect me none
It don't effect me none Originally Posted by Legacy69
To clarify, Legacy set up a great party which she put a lot of thought and effort to make it work and could have been amazing if not for lady no shows. Some guys definitely had a great time no doubt. The party she could have had with the girls who she had heard from, intending to attend would have been amazing.
Normal Bob is back?
How did I miss that???? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
He passes through town to get his Nikki fix.

Or should that be to relieve his Jenna "Jones"?
Not trying to be rude but I'm not sure why your party would be any more amazing then legacy's was.. u are going to have 3 providers there? Well Ik when I showed up to legacy party there were 4 verified providers there along with some stripers and spots to play and I showed up late.. So not even sure what happened b4 I got there.. but I had a fun time and Ik everyone I talked to seem to be enjoying themselves.. just not sure why you think hers wasn't as successful as what yours hopes to be, especially with no girls being asked to attend except the 3 u have invited.. like I said not trying to be confrontational just wondering..
did the girls start dropping out cause

this is a small area and eventually your getting the same bunch of guys

just kicking tires?
my other question

do the girls have to pay to attend ( other than having to perform a disgusting act on the host)
?

that would be more of a question for legacy's partys