Anyone here ever taken a girl out of a studio?

I asked under an encounter report but perhaps it's better as its own thread.
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...4&postcount=15

Just wondering if anyone here has had the opportunity and how it works? Did the sessions improve afterwards?

I've also seen posts where the commenters mentioned having the girl's number. How does this happen and what do you guys even chat about?

I can imagine reaching out directly if she's touring another city and you happen to be there on a personal or business trip and need a personal reference to be screened at a new studio but aside from that.. do you guys arrange for dinner dates or something??
I have had 3 or 4 dates with a studio girl/ amp lady. She’s did both. Session were still about the same. She has cooked dinner for me which was incredible, with overnight stays at her place.

I also have a a Chinese amp that lived here in Dfw who has her own spot on the East coast now, when i visit the area I stay with her, we’ve been to movies, shows, and other local attractions whenever I visit.
If you hit it off with the girls or they have an enjoyable time with you, they may ask for your number. I’ve gotten a few. Some use it to tell me when they come back into town or others will text you frequently as well.
I asked under an encounter report but perhaps it's better as its own thread.
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...4&postcount=15

Just wondering if anyone here has had the opportunity and how it works? Did the sessions improve afterwards?

I've also seen posts where the commenters mentioned having the girl's number. How does this happen and what do you guys even chat about?

I can imagine reaching out directly if she's touring another city and you happen to be there on a personal or business trip and need a personal reference to be screened at a new studio but aside from that.. do you guys arrange for dinner dates or something?? Originally Posted by valiantpenguin
There are some recent threads about this in the Men's Lounge. See links below -

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2937709

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2937318

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2927568
you can take the whoreout of the brothel but you willl never take the brothel out of the whore.
I have never "dated" a studio girl. I have had a few regular dates with Sub-Amp girls when I worked out of town for months at a time. Example:2019 I spent over 300 nights in hotels/Air Bnb's. Alone.

I normally worked all day so mostly I would catch the 8pm or 9pm appts on most days. In Sub-AMPs this can sometimes be a blessing because unless they are on here most cities don't have advertisements so some days they would be real slow.

Last appt of night also basically allowed for little or no interrupting of activities. So if you clicked with the gal, she would just lock the door and turn off the signs. As we all know some of these Sub-Amps, the owners/ladies sometimes live in same building so they like to get out.

I have turned a 8-9pm appt, to 2 hours of fun. Then take them out to dinner and drinks. Sometimes take them back to my hotel, like on a Friday, then get up and take them back next morning. Additionally, there would be times where same gal would text after i got off for me to come by, pay door fee, then she would fuck me and feed me. Then send me off with a smile on my face. No specific donation. Of course I would always leave something. Im sure she knew that I would but there was no set amount. (Truthfully that only happened with one lady in Florida for about 6 months)

The Positives seem good at first, but over half the time they get clingy and get mad if you want to try new girl out. God forbid you go home for 2 weeks and don't text them.

I have several active AMP girls numbers now. I just use them to keep tabs where they land and what time is best to come see them. They know I want them as fresh as possible when they come back into town. I have Never had an AMP girl ask for money. I have had several Indy girls when I started hobbying ask for gas/hotel money. Never give them a number you can't delete or throw away phone later.

Be smart and for sure "know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em. Know when to walk away, know when to run"

GT
Why would you take a whore out? Lol
Go find a real girlfriend or just join Seeking.

And why would pay to take them out, and then pay for whatever activity you do as well? That's just throwing away money.

On top of that, most can't speak English. Its probably awkward as hell when she pulls out Google translate every time.

I smell so much desperation
Just ask them. The worst she can say is no. Also doesn't help if you look good or have money. Remember, the two most important things in the world are what you look like and what you have.
Thanks for the input, gents. It was insightful.

I think I'd like to do an outing at least once just for the experience. It seems like it might be good for the studio girl as well. Not sure how much downtime they even have since they appear to work a full 7-day schedule.

But they have got to be doing touristy stuff at some point, right? Otherwise, what's the point in constantly traveling to new cities vs just settling down somewhere and building up the clientele list? Especially if they're a top-tier girl with glowing reviews. Maybe it's due to boredom and the novelty of travel and meeting new mongers??
I've taken a few home. FREE SEX ALL NIGHT LONG!!! It was FUN!

And why would pay to take them out, and then pay for whatever activity you do as well? That's just throwing away money.

On top of that, most can't speak English. Its probably awkward as hell when she pulls out Google translate every time.

I smell so much desperation Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
There are so many wrong takes in this… I have seen plenty of people post here that girls have shitty English skills then after 1-2 meet ups they are comfortable and are semi-fluent.. when they are comfortable with you, you get a better overall product, with that being said some of y’all act way to entitled here.

I would also assume that going out with some of these girls, they are more than willing to pay as well. They want to get out of the apartment and have fun as well. Treat them right and you will have a good time.

I wasn't envisioning paying to take them out. Moreso checking out some things that would be more fun with another person, or trying out a new restaurant and paying for her meal. It definitely wouldn't be something like taking her to a salon and spa, lol.

Just thought maybe it would be fun and perhaps the ensuing sessions would be better. And I dunno, maybe open up the menu more.

But yeah, the language barrier would be awkward in public if we're around people.
Thanks for the input, gents. It was insightful.

I think I'd like to do an outing at least once just for the experience. It seems like it might be good for the studio girl as well. Not sure how much downtime they even have since they appear to work a full 7-day schedule.

But they have got to be doing touristy stuff at some point, right? Otherwise, what's the point in constantly traveling to new cities vs just settling down somewhere and building up the clientele list? Especially if they're a top-tier girl with glowing reviews. Maybe it's due to boredom and the novelty of travel and meeting new mongers?? Originally Posted by valiantpenguin
These girls can take days off when they are want but it seems most of them take time off around Mother Nature or when traveling from City A to B (which they themselves pay for the flight and travel from A to B). The girls also you have to view it is on call for around 12 hours, then they have to also prep the day/recover from the day (clean linen/towels/etc), turning it into a 14-15hr day.

Find a chick you vibe and connect with, and go from there. You will see once you have a regular thing lined up, that they treat you different than others.
There are so many wrong takes in this… I have seen plenty of people post here that girls have shitty English skills then after 1-2 meet ups they are comfortable and are semi-fluent.. when they are comfortable with you, you get a better overall product, with that being said some of y’all act way to entitled here.

I would also assume that going out with some of these girls, they are more than willing to pay as well. They want to get out of the apartment and have fun as well. Treat them right and you will have a good time. Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Speaking from experience, I totally agree with Armydude. I've taken them out to dinner. They offered to pay but I refused. The joy in their eyes when they get the opportunity to dress up, have a breath of fresh air, and some semblance of normal life. Even if it's just a couple of hours at dinner. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

I don't know where you read that anyone paid to take the ladies out. Yes, I generally paid for dinner and drinks, but I am old school. Also, it was fun for me not to have to go back to hotel alone. I don't drink much anymore so going to bars after work is not really in the cards, especially during M-F.

FYI whatever activities happened at my hotel were not "paid" for they just happened organically. These ladies are still women at the end of the day. Just because they profit from their skill set is little difference, other than body count, than the local bar slut who fucks any guy that buys her a drink. Also, I don't have to see the lady next weekend when I go to drink.

There are Positives and negatives to all scenarios. Just play smart and have fun. Trust me, I have fucked up a lot and learned what not to do, NOW. I was not as smooth as it sounds. I have polished my methods and approach for years.

GT