I knew Bieber was pimped...

Just look at that crown tattoo:

LOL gotta love it.
I always thought Usher was his pimp. Confirmed!
This Kid should have 'DoucheBag' tattooed on his forehead.

Just look at that crown tattoo:

Originally Posted by FunwithRandy
OK guys, I'm still new but why would tattoos mean a person has a pimp?
Not just a tattoo. A tattoo of a crown. Google it.
Thanks Tara. TMI on google. I'll take your word for it sweet girl.
Well I knew he was a cock sucker, but didn't know he was a bottom bitch.
how it all started...
Attached Images File Type: jpg muffin man.jpg (12.5 KB, 174 views)
Hopefully with the felony charges he has acquired lately biebs will find help, and love, within a correctional facility.
OK guys, I'm still new but why would tattoos mean a person has a pimp? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
It goes back to the Latin Kings branding.

Oh yeah to stay on topic. Beiber is such a little bitch, I'm surprised it isn't a tramp stamp! lol
I kind of liked the kid until he tried to upcharge me on our second session.

And then the little bitch NC/NS'd me the next time. Sent me a text the next day (yeah, right -- I know it was his pimp on the other side of that text) claiming his period had just started and he was afraid I'd get mad if he told me.

Yeah, I know -- why did I go back after the attempted upcharge? Guess I was just looking for a reason to belieb. Lesson learned.
Hey seriously has he been deported yet?

Been on eccie so much that muffin stopped watching TV.
Hey seriously has he been deported yet? Originally Posted by muffin101
I was being serious. The little bitch nc/ns'd me right after he tried to upcharge me on the previous date.

That said, I think deportation is a bit harsh. Maybe suspend his p411 account and posting privileges here for a couple weeks, but kick him out of the country? That's just too much, man.
I was being serious. The little bitch nc/ns'd me right after he tried to upcharge me on the previous date.

That said, I think deportation is a bit harsh. Maybe suspend his p411 account and posting privileges here for a couple weeks, but kick him out of the country? That's just too much, man. Originally Posted by eccienewbie

So that ISO with his Greek GB is cancelled?