does it turn a hobbyist off to have lube

I hope I'm not the only one having this problem as I'm sure other providers are. Not every client is able to simulate the body (or cares less to even try for that fact) and it gets really dry down there where no amount of spit can do the trick! Causes for a very awkward session to say the least....and the client sometimes continues to force without proper stimulation and boy does that freaking hurt! So what I'm asking is it a deal breaker to pull out the lube ? I wonder if some guys will be turned off that they weren't able to stimulate on their own.
Inject some lube up your vagina right before client shows up, they'll be none the wiser.
I guess it depends on how much self-honesty the guy has.
Pulling out the lube prior to intercourse is going to remind the guy that you're not actually 'into him', and some aren't going to handle that very well.
If there's some way you can get lubricated out of his immediate sight, that'd help greatly.

Personally, I wouldn't be offended at all. I'd consider it proof that you came prepared!

Then again, if we're in foreplay prior to the main event, I would actually like to know what's more comfortable and enjoyable for the lady. Every lady likes different things, and the Hobby's all about exploring something.. or someone.. new!
Most hobbyist would have the lube. It's as dry for them as it is for you. Start learning how to include the act of lubing as part of forplay. There is a lot of ways to tease, slip and slide, ect thats a turn on for both people involved.
I'd prefer to have the lube vs having the condom break or having to switch rubbers during play time b/c it's too dry. Even if she's dripping wet, latex can dry a woman out.
Lube is totally fine in my opinion. Just be mindful of when you apply it. I think it can be more pleasurable for both individuals, but if the guy is into oral play, just be sure not to apply it until it is certain that you are moving on to CFS play. Most lube is not enjoyable to taste.
Most hobbyist would have the lube. It's as dry for them as it is for you. Start learning how to include the act of lubing as part of forplay. There is a lot of ways to tease, slip and slide, ect thats a turn on for both people involved. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
I'd prefer to have the lube vs having the condom break or having to switch rubbers during play time b/c it's too dry. Even if she's dripping wet, latex can dry a woman out. Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt
Agree 100% and 2nd Fire Phoenix's suggestion about foreplay and eroticism making it work for both. Best lube I've ever found (and best foreplay too) was the Nuru lube which can be heated and diluted and is natural and has no taste, plus it is amazingly slippery. Girls who are sensitive and react to synthetic lubes, latex and the sort say it is fine for them too and a liter is around $25. You can use it for nuru too which which is really fun and slippery!!!
As long as it's edible.

I like the apple flavor. Like eating Jolly Rancher

Yum yum

• Loxly
  • 01-30-2016, 01:32 PM
"It was like trying to shove a wet noodle up a duck's ass!" <--- excerpt from a review in Baltimore.

I had seen this lady on several occasions with no problem but apparently her douche gave her "pucker power". Neither of us had lube so we stuck with oral satisfaction. When met the next time I gifted her an assortment of flavorful lube. Never a problem after that.

Also, I think this doesn't happen with female condoms but that's only a guess.
This is the only lube you'll ever need!*

http://stayswetlonger.com/products/w...ore-lubricant/

*not really, it's really sweet and kinda sticky, but reading the bottle made it worth it.
Absolutely go with the lube.
2 things i absolutely can not stand are
The sound of a woman screaming and
The smell of rubber burning
If there's lube I will have greek on my mind...
I usually don't have trouble getting wet being a squirter, but I've learned to put a couple drops of flavored lube inside the condom when putting it on the guy. If you know that you aren't wet enough, adding the lube on the outside of the condom at that time may not be as noticeable depending on your technique.
I also believe that some men may assume Greek is on the menu if you make it obvious that you are adding it.
Once I dine I don't mind the lub and many ladies I have seen lub up for FS. If I'm doing a Daty to FS and back To Daty there is no need for lube or do I want it at that point but each provider is different.

I would rather her use it then not if she is dry, slip and slide is no fun dry!

IB
Definitely lube up if you need too. You won't hurt my feelings and I assume others will not mind. Hell, I bring my own lube and covers to every session just in case.