PSA: Please ween your clients off your sex :)

A lot of you ladies are really awesome at sex and obviously your clients love your services. So of you take an extended break or stop seeing clients if you don't want your guys to miss you too much, it'd be nice to get a heads up or better yet a session or two if at all possible before you go so your guys won't have a heart attack It really hurts if you just snatch it away all of a sudden for a long time lol. Thanks!
Damn,i think you would have better luck posting this in the ISO forum.
ISO: looking for my balls... last seen in Jade Rose' purse
No offense but your constant posts make you come off as an obsessive stalker on the borderline of fatal attraction. If things are that deep for you.. you need to step away.
A lot of you ladies are really awesome at sex and obviously your clients love your services. So of you take an extended break or stop seeing clients if you don't want your guys to miss you too much, it'd be nice to get a heads up or better yet a session or two if at all possible before you go so your guys won't have a heart attack It really hurts if you just snatch it away all of a sudden for a long time lol. Thanks! Originally Posted by galaxon00
"The doctor looked seriously at him, the one-step program cold turkey is best".
If a lady feels that a guy is becoming too attached, it is best to stop without warning. She doesn't need an excuse or a reason to prolong the business relationship. It is her choice who she sees. Trying to pressure her only makes it worse on yourself.
I have to agree with Brittany that you sound more like a stalker if you keep making these posts & Jack is right as well that cold turkey is the best in this case.

On another note - great sex can cloud our judgement and make us feel that it's more of an emotional bond.
god damned creep-a-dee-doo-da over here...
You shouldn't flatter yourselves into thinking you are anything more than what you are. There's no way I could care about hookers or any person in general that much to stalk anyone. Plus there's no time. I care that the ones I like are available though
Dude, you've gone full keyboard stalker here on Eccie. Practically everything you've posted is Jade this or Jade that. She can't be that awesome, move on!
Dude, you've gone full keyboard stalker here on Eccie. Practically everything you've posted is Jade this or Jade that. She can't be that awesome, move on! Originally Posted by RICKDOG8
'and they call it, Puppy love..'

You shouldn't flatter yourselves into thinking you are anything more than what you are. There's no way I could care about hookers or any person in general that much to stalk anyone. Plus there's no time. I care that the ones I like are available though Originally Posted by galaxon00
You have guaranteed that they will never be Jade.
You shouldn't flatter yourselves into thinking you are anything more than what you are. There's no way I could care about hookers or any person in general that much to stalk anyone. Plus there's no time. I care that the ones I like are available though Originally Posted by galaxon00
You know that works both ways right
I think when someone tells you to stop texting or contacting you that you would understand the provider no longer wishes to see you. It seems there is a lack of respecting boundaries going on. I personally would not see you and I hope other ladies take my lead. You have a very dangerous obsession.
I guess Whispers takes another for private stock

If not that, where did Jade go?
Galaxon, I just saw a movie that touched on this subject. 'Some Velvet Morning' . I would recommend every one here see it as an example of when your obsessions can ruin your life and harm others.
You're not a child. You don't need to be "weened."

(Unless you are a child, in which case I've horribly misjudged Jade's character )

Realtalk, though. You seem like a perfectly nice guy who's fallen into a seriously nasty habit.

How about you step away from the board for a while and try spending some of that poon money on a qualified psychotherapist? Please..........?