No Rent Luxury Apartment Incall in Dallas area

I have an extra apartment I pay $1500 per month for. A Caucasian provider under age 38 can use this apartment as an incall in exchange of providing me service when I visit at agreed upon times. PM if interested.
Under 38, dang that lets me out. Shame too, just the arrangement I am looking for. I sometimes feel that Men have lost the ability to see... Ageing with grace is the sexist thing in the world.
hi i am barbiedolltiff25 i am looking on relocating to dallas area and that is just what i am looking 4 please send private #so we can discuss details i am 25 year old white female
Hey sweetie. Yes I'm extremely interested
Please call ASAP
318_762-7969
Please call me ASAP
318-762-7969
Please call me ASAP
318-762-7969 Originally Posted by Bradlie Bedford
You do see where it says "PM me"?

Why not give that a shot
that is exactly what ive been looking for. check out my show case abs website and get back to me with details if still available
I'm interested babe
I have an extra apartment I pay $1500 per month for. A Caucasian provider under age 38 can use this apartment as an incall in exchange of providing me service when I visit at agreed upon times. PM if interested. Originally Posted by avkumbaya
Good idea services for services.Illegal cat house everything got your name on it.
Wish there were alot of offers like this
Most here have never been in a 1500 a month place lol

They cant even follow directions
He dont want you no more and kicks you out. I would never move into anything that didn't have my name on it. You all know that means he has a key and the right to come over anytime he wants and there's nothing you all could do about it.
But if your that dumb to go threw with this. More power to you
Taylor has a great point!!
He dont want you no more and kicks you out. I would never move into anything that didn't have my name on it. You all know that means he has a key and the right to come over anytime he wants and there's nothing you all could do about it.
But if your that dumb to go threw with this. More power to you Originally Posted by Taylor Made719
Love your grammar.
Lol this is interesting to read... as for what Taylor said.. I mean there just using it as an in call just less expense for them., so they don't have to pay for hotels and such.. why the hate