Phone trackers

I think I am screwed. Wife had the whole family download a phone tracker on everyone's phone so if anyone got in trouble we could be found. It is cool for the kids and the safety features of that, but man does it suck for this. Anyone else have this problem???
Hobby phone, and call forwarding. Leave your home phone at the office when you got hobby and say you have some work to do, set up call forwarding so if she calls you can answer and say you are still at the office.
losdac's got it goin on!! He just gave a great suggestion. I don't go as far as call forwarding. However, my wife can't track me either like yours is able to do.
There should be at least be a way to disable it since u downloaded it maybe delete it and redownload it.
You've been tracked by Google this entire time. If you carry an Android phone, your movement is tracked by Google maps
You should be able to disable location services when you hobby, then turn it back on after you're done.
If you have to bring your primary phone always remove battery don't power back up until back home. There are more than tracking apps that track that you cannot disable unless your running custom firmware.
I power my personal phone off when Im getting close to where Im going.
Only problem with powering off or turning off location is if she does look the she will ask why it was turned off. I am screwed, I can use a work excuse since we work together
Get a location spoofing app.

HID