URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/texas/dallas/fi...599.htm?cat=64
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near Galleria area
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, BLS, CG, RCG, Spooning, Mish, K9, COT
Hair Length and Color: Red to mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: White Brazilian, Very fit, Hazel eyes, MM Ds that feel nice, Great ass (shape and size), some sexy tattoos, Has a pretty face to match that outrageous body, around 5'5" 5'6", Pictures did not disappoint
Recommendation: Yes
  • cy88
  • 04-27-2024, 12:56 PM
I know you said she has a “pretty face” but the pics look like she is a bit swollen from injections. Im not a fan of that look, so would like to know if my eyes deceive me. lmk
Funny how these chicks get multiple reviews on the same day or a couple days between from folks that have limited post/reviews
I know you said she has a “pretty face” but the pics look like she is a bit swollen from injections. Im not a fan of that look, so would like to know if my eyes deceive me. lmk Originally Posted by Lonelyd140
I think the blurring caused her face to look swollen. I saw her today and she's absolutely gorgeous. I worried too about that overworked look but she doesn't have it.
Funny how these chicks get multiple reviews on the same day or a couple days between from folks that have limited post/reviews Originally Posted by 7aurelius
I normally don't see chicks from Eros just because of tgtbt usually. I saw a review from someone on oh2 I trust about this girl so I went. She's asking for reviews since she's pretty new at this I'm assuming. I don't normally post reviews since I don't hobby much anymore outside of my regulars.
Funny how these chicks get multiple reviews on the same day or a couple days between from folks that have limited post/reviews Originally Posted by 7aurelius
She’s been a busy girl the past couple of days……
She’s been a busy girl the past couple of days…… Originally Posted by oralmagic

As she should. Her donation is not the usual crazy 300/500 or 400/600 that most of them ask.
What is the donation ?
What is the donation ? Originally Posted by michaelrayab
It's in her ad and ROS