Bonnie

Stg is down right now, but if it’s Bonnie who has an OF by the name of “Mullah” or something…. Ive seen her. She is super friggin skinny. Like, really bad.

Hobby put up a review of her once like 2 years ago I think.
I wouldn’t try a STG girl that didn’t fill out the “activities this provider may enjoy” section. The best part about STG is that you can see what they are willing to do.
Dude, that ‘activities’ list is 99 percent bullshit lol
Can’t disagree, I am starting to find that.
Stg is down right now, but if it’s Bonnie who has an OF by the name of “Mullah” or something…. Ive seen her. She is super friggin skinny. Like, really bad.

Hobby put up a review of her once like 2 years ago I think. Originally Posted by FreeLancer40
It is. So she's skinnier than what her STG ads show? If not, I wouldn't call that super skinny. Although mongers here tend to have a twisted definition of what skinny is...
It is. So she's skinnier than what her STG ads show? If not, I wouldn't call that super skinny. Although mongers here tend to have a twisted definition of what skinny is... Originally Posted by ignoramus
Since when do STG ads end up being exactly as they show? LOL - if they’re not trying to hide their belly, they’re hiding something else usually.

What do I define as super skinny? Well, take a skeleton from science class, and put some skin on it.