Cuckold fantasy?

So, do you too have a cuckold fantasy? I have and do and have done a few over the last several years. Doing one in a few weeks. Some advice. First, do you or the provider trust the gentleman? That is key. If not., I think it can go bad. Second, get straight from the outset as to whether you will participate physically or just watch. I like verbal participation(once, the woman was getting pounded, and she looked up at me, and with real pleading in her voice and her eyes, said "Please honey, please let me come." I touched her face, kissed her and nd gave her the green light. Third, let everyone get to know one another. Have a drink first with the stud and the woman. Do not even do anything that night. But wait. And guys, make sure the woman is really hot for him. Otherwise the fantasy falls flat. And, if there is fantasy play acting involved., just say so. Want to re-create an episode of the Cinemax show, "Femme Fatale"? Say so. The worst thing you can do is to leave your partners guessing. I am sure there is more, but that is it for now. Thanks, Outoftheblue
Good info. This is something I've been in discussion with someone about. I may PM with more questions.
Thanks
Glsd to answer any questions.
Why do I want to be cuckolded? Part of it comes from wanting to be punished for not being able to satisfy a woman. And part comes from what the French call an orgasm, le petit morte(the small death). Watching a woman orgasm, where she is so far gone that she is figuratively dying, is an incredible turn-on. And part comes from the woman manipulating me into letting her cuckold me. Oh one point of etiquette:let the man and woman know if you want to stimulate yourself while watching. I do not but I imagine some men do.
Have you ran across the following thread (bumping not necessary) :

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=923701&highlight=

Besides, every healthy marriage needs an extra cock. I'm searching for a black bull...

2 subs on eachother just wont cut it.
Thanks Eva. I did not know.
My 8year boyfriend is a cuckold.loves it myore guys I'm with the more he let's me have it. Really sex to watch him do his job
Have you ran across the following thread (bumping not necessary) :

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=923701&highlight=

Besides, every healthy marriage needs an extra cock. I'm searching for a black bull...

2 subs on eachother just wont cut it. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Had some fun with this in my 20's. It's amazing what mofos are into. Never could get with the "Full Bull" as it were. I'd fuxk your old lady, call you a little bitch if that's what you're into, but I wasn't into the "business end" of Sissification. Haaahahaaaaa
Used to fuck this woman in front of her husband then cum all over her pussy so that he could do cleanup detail. It was a fun setup!
I done them not all what they made out to be but good luck....!!!!
Since my first cuck review came out I have been performing a lot of these it's a lot of fun! Timing is key in coordinating schedules!
Since my first cuck review came out I have been performing a lot of these it's a lot of fun! Timing is key in coordinating schedules! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Shit that must be where he sneaks off too.lol.he don't want it unless it used
Had some fun with this in my 20's. It's amazing what mofos are into. Never could get with the "Full Bull" as it were. I'd fuxk your old lady, call you a little bitch if that's what you're into, but I wasn't into the "business end" of Sissification. Haaahahaaaaa Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
There are ways to get around that. if the Bull I am with is not bi, or want any interaction with the cuck, there are always toys..
There are ways to get around that. if the Bull I am with is not bi, or want any interaction with the cuck, there are always toys.. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Yes, I saw your plethora of "toys for boys". Haaahahahahaaaaaa...I said, "Damn, she's serious about that shit!"
I have requested a "watch" from three of my long time regulars. Two are members and one is my dancing friend. We'll guess which one came through?
My dancing friend 2x. A hot fun entertainer.
The other 2 did sum great vids for me to see. Wimps
They know I'm not gonna quit trying. A long tiime regular would make it special for me