Texting During Appointments

Recently, I have heard stories from clients about providers texting during
appointments. Like texting during activities. Not just while sitting and talking. This bothers me from a providers standpoint. I can also see how this may bother the hobbyist. My question for the hobbyists is how do you feel about this? When it happens, what do you do? What do you say? My question to the providers is, do you not feel that the client in front of you deserves your undivided attention? This seems to be a reoccurring thing lately. Just wondering when this trend started and how we get it to stop.
It's not new.

My great grandpa told me a story about a girl he saw at
a saloon cathouse that got on the telegraph wire during
their session.

Oh baby...stop....a little lower.....stop.
I don't really see it being a problem if it's a quick text. Maybe the provider is telling her friends or someone else that she is ok and safe? Like if she's meeting a new client for the first time or during a outcall. If the provider is constantly texting while I'm trying to talk to her than thats just plain rude. Even worst if she's doing it during activities. Either way if there's not a good excuse more than likely finishing up and never visit again
Not professional AT ALL!!! Once that client steps into your incall or you step foot in their home etc your phone should be PUT AWAY because your time together has STARTED!!

I don't have any "friends" who need to know I'm okay during a session because I work totally on my own.. And even if that is not the case, if a girl is checking in, it needs to be done before her client is there right in front of her. I mean at least wait until he uses the restroom or something.. Who does that??
I ALWAYS put my phone away as soon as the client gets to my incall!! No exceptions!!! I think I may have texted my safe person on occasion to let them know that Im ok. Other than that,,, Nope
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-31-2014, 04:10 PM
LOL - I've played video games while getting pounded from behind...by request. WALT. :P
It's horribly rude.
  • motor
  • 03-31-2014, 04:18 PM
Extremely rude. In a sense, that's my hour. I have had them get a text in the middle of a session, kinda distracting, especially with some of the tones everyone has
LOL - I've played video games while getting pounded from behind...by request. WALT. :P Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Womb Raider!
  • modus
  • 03-31-2014, 04:19 PM
I don't mind it if there is a good reason. A simple, "My friend likes me to check in, do you mind?" I think most hobbyist would understand a provider wanting to be a safe.

When it's texting like two business men sitting at a lunch meeting, then it can go overboard. The annoying part is hearing a phone vibrate, ring, beep, etc . . . while you're in the middle of your business.

Keep in mind I say this while just recently my phone rang in the middle of a session.
  • modus
  • 03-31-2014, 04:21 PM
Extremely rude. In a sense, that's my hour. I have had them get a text in the middle of a session, kinda distracting, especially with some of the tones everyone has Originally Posted by motor
Like this?

Not work safe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HapeRl1sNvc
Of course the man that you're with deserves your undivided attention! I turn the sound on the phone off and put it away. I would never text or answer the phone during a session. Now I don't have children, so maybe the ONE exception would be if you need the phone on so the school can contact you if one of your kids is sick.
texting during the time im with somebody is not even an option. the only time i would touch my phone while im with a gentleman was for emergency related or family related issues...texting is rude rude rude!!!!
Hey I'm not saying this just to be funny...

I prefer that the providers text during doggie.

I don't really see it anyways cuz my eyes are focusing on my dick going in and out of that kitty.

This reminds me of back when I was still married to my ex.

She sometimes would type work emails on her laptop while I'm doing the humping.

Sometimes it's cool that I deliberately bang her a little harder, to give her typo's, but overall we both liked it, and she would have had to stay up typing those emails anyways, so it saved us time.

I really miss those days...

but there are some things we just can't go back to...
They could be texting the dude hiding in the bathroom.