Finally created a website..

Joining the modern era!!

Hoping I did well, here. No music, no popups or unders, no annoying ads. Lots of pictures and information. Take a peek if you have time, and let me know if you see anything glaringly wrong with the site... or any information you feel is missing.

www.graceofdallas.com

Thanks!!
I peeked. A lovely website for a lovely lady!

Very beautiful. Really like the font ... and it's simple and elegant.

VERY nice! (I'm just a little jealous!)
Excellent site, Grace! Very classy and to the point! Congrats!
Very nicely done Grace.
Very classy. It reflects your personality well.
Very nice and professionally done.
The website is crying out "post taint, damnit" ... ijs.
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-05-2014, 04:14 PM
Very nice. Simple, elegant, easy to navigate. We haven't met yet, but I hope to some day soon.
Very classy Grace!!
I like it. Very elegant! xo
Nicely done, very elegant. However, I did find the rates page a little confusing, granted I was reading it quickly. But for instance, there are 3 different rates for a 2-hour session and I wasn't sure what the difference is among each session?
Incall Rate
Outcall Rate
FBSM Rate

Nicely done, very elegant. However, I did find the rates page a little confusing, granted I was reading it quickly. But for instance, there are 3 different rates for a 2-hour session and I wasn't sure what the difference is among each session? Originally Posted by Cyclone1996
That was simple to figure out. No where is taint even mentioned ...
That was simple to figure out. No where is taint even mentioned ... Originally Posted by pyramider
My website is designed to be a break from taint.... a taint free zone, if you will. There comes a time when those who are taint weary must rise up and say.. NO TAINT FOR YOU!!!!!