Asian massage question

So got my first massage in a long time at an Asian spa a couple days ago. During the happy ending, the lady was alternately putting either foot up on the table which opened up her genital area rather well. Was she just stretching? Or was this some sort of well known invite that my dumb ass didn't know for me to get grabbier through her very sheer tights? I contented myself and my butt obsession with rubbing hers until the deed was done.
So got my first massage in a long time at an Asian spa a couple days ago. During the happy ending, the lady was alternately putting either foot up on the table which opened up her genital area rather well. Was she just stretching? Or was this some sort of well known invite that my dumb ass didn't know for me to get grabbier through her very sheer tights? I contented myself and my butt obsession with rubbing hers until the deed was done. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
She was trying to show you "her" penis!!
OK me and CAREMELL wanted and still want to go to one of these spas and get a massage .. It is hader for us to find a massage spa with a happy ending for ladies then it is for men... BUT WE WANT WILL NEXT YEAR......
so back to the OP was she short maybe she was trying to balance it is a bitch doing a HE on a table I prefer the bed I have a table but the bed is easier on my back and body