The horny level of your provider: Hit the ground running or...

I have been thinking about this for the last 10 days or so and I'm wanting to get the general consensus on this.

When you see a provider, do you prefer

A. To have her already dripping wet and ready to rip your clothes off or

B. Do you want to have the pleasure of bringing her up to that point yourself.

I can see the appeal of both and I'm sure most providers would say they are insanely horny 24/7 but seriously what do you prefer?

And ladies what do YOU prefer?
I think sometimes it's fun to know the lady is really horny, wet, and ready to get herself off on you.
If it helps a lady get into the session by "preparing in advance" and fluffing herself, I'm good with that. If she prefers to see the chemistry develop, that's OK too.

I think with lady's I've already seen, you know the chemistry will be there. First time meetings, it's a different story. So maybe having the motor running in advance is a good thing!
I like the build up...Sex starts with the mind....as a provider, I like the illusion of BFE as much as the gents enjoy the illusion of GFE. While I have a high sex drive and enjoy my own body often, I prefer we engage in a little and sometimes a lot of foreplay when getting together. Having said that, I do know a gentleman or two that sometimes just thinking about our upcoming visit gets my motor running and am ready to go upon arrival....LOL
I think with most guys .....she just has to show up ..I do agree either way is fine ..but it depends on the lady .....sometimes the journey is the treat ....others its nice to know she was ready and waiting .....
Provider Readiness Schedule
Alchemy Hour readiness schedule for best results...She needs to open the door at a 4!

Her Readiness Level of 1 to 5 (1=Sedentary and 5=bouncing off the walls with multiple orgasms, and joyful tears falling down her face)

HER LEVEL 1-5

Woke up to a nice sunny day - I love a girl who wakes up as a 2! I do, it's called my morning chubby! LOL!
She got the call that I'm interested in coming over and says come on over
Touches self in shower to get juices flowing before I arrive
Lays on the bed, knocks off first orgasm, just playing with self
I arrive she's bouncing off the walls - ripping my clothes off...
...quickly revealing my no longer so perfect BODY by JAKE
...so I'll take starting at 3, which to move to 4 (orgasm) is much less difficult than trying to move the needle from 1.
I'm just playing - Really it's like my handle - I love the peak time of the swell - when it's a 5 of 5, and making that swell last the hour is my fullest intention! I know quit talking about surfing...LOL!

AH
I think I need to see me some M A X !!!

I like the build up...Sex starts with the mind....as a provider, I like the illusion of BFE as much as the gents enjoy the illusion of GFE. While I have a high sex drive and enjoy my own body often, I prefer we engage in a little and sometimes a lot of foreplay when getting together. Having said that, I do know a gentleman or two that sometimes just thinking about our upcoming visit gets my motor running and am ready to go upon arrival....LOL Originally Posted by M A X
I like the build up...Sex starts with the mind....as a provider, I like the illusion of BFE as much as the gents enjoy the illusion of GFE. While I have a high sex drive and enjoy my own body often, I prefer we engage in a little and sometimes a lot of foreplay when getting together. Having said that, I do know a gentleman or two that sometimes just thinking about our upcoming visit gets my motor running and am ready to go upon arrival....LOL Originally Posted by M A X
I am 100% with you on this one!
I think I need to see me some M A X !!! Originally Posted by piquant2009
I agree!
I'll take:
A if I want to get my nuts off; and
B if I want to remember it down the line.
for me, sometimes the thinking about, planning, confirming, and ancitipating the encounter is enough to get lil delites hard and horny for the actual encounter and ready to get it on as soon as i walk in the door.

sometimes, all the above, but then to walk in, hug, talk for a bit, slowly remove clothes, and start with soft sensual erotic kisses all over ... that's nice, too.

soemtimes, all that, but i'll plan what she'll be wearing, where she'll be in the room/apt/condo when i arrive, what we'll do, what she'll do, etc.

i've experienced all of those situations. as well as the kind where i arrive and wish i hadnt [fortunately, those have been few and far between].

i've also experienced those treatments from the woman's side - she attacks me as soon as i walk in; she slowly but surely leads me in to her web of erotic sensations; she calls the plays.

as long as the end result is a delitefully enjoyable encounter, i'm fine w/ any of these positively fun approaches.
I MUCH PREFER the build-up...sipping wine, kissing, making toasts, more kissing, more wine, nibbling, more kissing...well, you get the idea!
Cheers
I MUCH PREFER the build-up...sipping wine, kissing, making toasts, more kissing, more wine, nibbling, more kissing...well, you get the idea!
Cheers Originally Posted by italian1
mmmm...nice!
I'm mid-50's...no need to rush ANYTHING!!!!
Cheers!
I heartily endorse both approaches. As long as there's a climax there, I'm satisfied. But I do have to admit that, like italian1, there's not much reason to rush when one pop may be the best of the day.