Its hell getting old.Memory is the 2ed thing to go

Have you ever had one of those Oh Shit moments? When something you screwed up on months before just pops in your mind and you realize you really blew it?

Well, I had one of those last night. Several months ago, I saw a provider. Nice lady, did a great job, interested in seeing her again, but my current regulars keep me busy and broke. We even quite a bit over out time because I was having some old man problems and she was not going to let me leave without taking care of me.

In Oct, I went to a gathering and she was there. She said hi to me like she knew me but I was totaly brain dead and had no idea I had seen her. Don't know how she felt but it had to be a bit of a slap in the face. (I was watching Isabella Rose and very distracted so its all Isabella's fault! Yea, thats it! Thats my story and I am sticking to it.) Actualy, its because she spent almost all her time with her face in my crouch. If I had seen the back of her head, I would have known her at once!!

So last night, I am drifting off to sleep and BAM!, her name and face pop into my mind with all the details. Oh Shit! Man, I MUST be getting old to have forgotten such a great session with a very nice lady!

So, time to man up and appoligize.

Makenzee_Ryder, I am so sorry. I really enjoyed our session and hopefully you will forgive me and let me schedule a return trip to you after the 1st fo the year. Guys, she is great and works hard at her craft. She is a LOT of fun. Check her out if you have not. I would do a full review but its been a bit too long, I think.

If I see you out and about, you can feel free to whack me a couple of times. XOXO

If I see you out and about, you can feel free to whack me a couple of times. XOXO Originally Posted by Bubba3452
I also hear she gives a great whack job....LOL (I couldn't resist!...Luv ya Mak...mwah!)
Apology accpeted
Just remember being punished is a good thing in my book....LOL
Of course I will let you Come back

Thanks for the kind words
  • hd
  • 12-02-2010, 01:37 PM
So what was the original question.........? Oh yea, ....wait...that's not it...................!!
Bubba: So what's the FIRST thing to go?

I thought the joke was: "There are three signs you're getting old. First, your memory begins to fade. Second, hmm, let me think, hmm..."
as nice and as good at her profession as Makenzee is .I think it would be terribly hard to forget her ...but at my age those things do happen ......Mak I'm sure you are on the minds of countless number of former clients .....you are on mine often ..thank you for a fabulous time also ...guys she is a real sweetheart ....
Thank you tsrv4me
Apology accpeted
Just remember being punished is a good thing in my book....LOL
Of course I will let you Come back

Thanks for the kind words Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder
so, is it
"I will let you Come back"
"I will let you Cum back"
or "damnit, come back and cum here!!!"

btw, i agree w/ bubba, mak is a delite!!
Bubba....glad to see you admit what the rest of us already knew.
Bubba: So what's the FIRST thing to go?

I thought the joke was: "There are three signs you're getting old. First, your memory begins to fade. Second, hmm, let me think, hmm..." Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Actually, it goes like this...

You know you're getting old when everything hurts. And what doesn't hurt, doesn't work.