There are good men <3

Well with all this drama going around I just wanted to point out all the good men here. Today I had someone bring me a small gift, someone I had not seen yet whos interested in having a session who just came by to give me a gift and check out the place. It reminds me that most of the people I come across aren't total jerks, and can actually be really sweet! I just wanted to say I love you guys (:

Yes, there are many wonderful men here, hon. I too, have had the pleasure of meeting some really great guys! I enjoy their humor, their intelligence and their....ooops. There I go again, almost kissing and telling! LOL
Cool post!! There are ALOT of good men on eccie--thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<=== one right here
<=== one right here Originally Posted by geniusman
I concur! One of the best, ever!!! xoxo
gabriela, i have never seen you before and not sure what the drama was about you. the pictures in your showcase are great, you are so attractive!!

and yes, i am one of the good ones as well.
Yes I will agree there are really sweet nice gents here.
I only date good men and it's soooooo funny, they all are on Eccie!
I love love love Gernuisman!! He is an awesome date!
I love love love Gernuisman!! He is an awesome date! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Good to know...I think I may have finally made it on his naughty list....
  • Holly
  • 12-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Well with all this drama going around I just wanted to point out all the good men here. Today I had someone bring me a small gift, someone I had not seen yet whos interested in having a session who just came by to give me a gift and check out the place. It reminds me that most of the people I come across aren't total jerks, and can actually be really sweet! I just wanted to say I love you guys (:

Originally Posted by GabrielaSweetheart
AMEN!!! I'm retiring this month and having breakfast tomorrow with a life long friend that I met in the hobby...Love that man to death and have met so many wonderful people in the hobby!!!!
Love you Holly. See you at dinner with your Christmas presents.
A Few Good Men and maybe Many Good Men.
Sweetheart - What rating scale or scales do you use to identify and rate "Good Men"?

During my short tenure in this hobby world, this is how I see the "nice verse naughty" scenario. BTW- Sorry for the hijack, Ms Sweetheart.

Some ladies have a preferred "Nice List" and some guys have a preferred "Naughty List". Likewise, some ladies have a preferred "Naughty List" and some guys have a preferred "Nice List".

While this social group of imaginary people with great imaginations appear to be interested in enjoyable experiences with healthy workouts during passionate enterludes while stimulating the economy by moving funds around. I just want to know what lists to aspire to so I can maximize my experience.
Hmmm, maybe I have already been cataloged and categorized by the ladies and I don't even know it. Nevertheless, I would like to read some opinions from the gals and guys. What works for each of you. . . Paddles or Pudding? Or maybe this topic is too complex for a couple of "P" words to sort things out.

Just curious. . . .

UTR4passion
several new women i've visited this year told me that i am fun and want me to come back to see them again [p.s., i have and also added them to my gvha list].

i dont know if that means i'm good or not, but it tickles the cockles of my heart that they think i am fun [see my sig line below].
A Few Good Men and maybe Many Good Men.
Sweetheart - What rating scale or scales do you use to identify and rate "Good Men"?

During my short tenure in this hobby world, this is how I see the "nice verse naughty" scenario. BTW- Sorry for the hijack, Ms Sweetheart.

Some ladies have a preferred "Nice List" and some guys have a preferred "Naughty List". Likewise, some ladies have a preferred "Naughty List" and some guys have a preferred "Nice List".

While this social group of imaginary people with great imaginations appear to be interested in enjoyable experiences with healthy workouts during passionate enterludes while stimulating the economy by moving funds around. I just want to know what lists to aspire to so I can maximize my experience.
Hmmm, maybe I have already been cataloged and categorized by the ladies and I don't even know it. Nevertheless, I would like to read some opinions from the gals and guys. What works for each of you. . . Paddles or Pudding? Or maybe this topic is too complex for a couple of "P" words to sort things out.

Just curious. . . .

UTR4passion Originally Posted by UTR4Passion

Since this is very different from the subject of this thread, I would suggest that you start your own thread on your subject.

Torito