Question about making a video

• L.A.
  • 03-31-2017, 06:26 PM
So this is a bucket list item of mine and now that I've been divorced for a while I've become interested in it again. This thread isn't really about who does it but more of how is it usually done. Of course if you're video friendly I don't think anybody would complain if you posted that.

It seems like most of the ones I see are from cell phones and they are being held. That doesn't seem interesting to me because I think I'd be too distracted to either enjoy myself or to take a decent video. So those that are in the know is it ok to bring a small camcorder to record?
I'm probably overthinking it but thought I'd ask.
There's an unemployed midget who might be able to help.
Go Pro is the best !
Get ya a go-pro, take it with you and see what happens. If she doesn't like it, turn it off. But ya know ya might just find a lot of other things you might want to record. I carried a 35mm camera all around grand canyon in 1985. In the end I got 500 pictures. I would love to have 1 minute of hd video from that trip.
I just happened to make a couple of new videos and I am thinking of investing in a Go Pro myself.

Posted them on my twitter and website
GoPro is ok, but do your research.

This is the one I have.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+go+pro+review
I have done Several from my phone but can get difficult when your in the middle of enjoying your time. A tripod has helped on others. I am +1 for the GoPro especially for POV shots. They have head and chest mounts.
On a side note. I did a super Hot role playing scene but there was no good way to get it on video. I think next time I will look into hiring someone just for filming. God I'd love to be able to watch it over and over
I have been using my phone for years...I think I have perfected the technique of holding it while in action lol. I have a note 5 but my favorite phone was surprisingly a windows nokia lumia icon. pictures and video had awesome quality.

but if you can't concentrate on holding a phone and doing your business at the same time then go pro or something on a tripod would be your best bet. I suggest a remote as well.
I've done professional commercial photography for fashion and boudoir as well as videography in a variety of settings. Regardless of the camera you use or even if you use your phone, the most important thing is your model. Most people aren't really comfortable being on video in the first place, let alone in their birthday suit. Look for someone who's truly camera friendly and naturally gravitates to being in front of a lense. The best photographers make their models feel comfortable and create a connection that's organic.

On the technical side...you need good light. That means reflectors, umbrellas and lighting that's not to harsh or poorly color balanced. A good white balance on a video camera is invaluable and bad lighting with ugly shadows or over saturated areas will make your video or stills look like crap.

If you master all that or at least get a handle on it...you'll still have to keep junior interested while your head is thinking about something else to get good video. Not an easy task in all likelihood.

I suggest you shoot something else before a live model and get familiar with the results you need and how to get them before graduating to a moving human as your subject.
Sucking dick in HD is always cool. Go for it.
  • L.A.
  • 04-05-2017, 05:26 AM
Great info guys (and gals)! I'm not personally looking for any kind of big production I just wanted to try to take something for personal use since I've never done it. There is definitely some really good info for those that might be a little more serious about it. I have a camcorder with a tripod already so seems like that might be the easiest way to go.

LOL at Nina Hard to argue with that!
I've allowed video exactly ONE time in the whole time that I've been working and I'll share what we did.

This guy wanted a video of him being spanked. He didn't care that I didn't wish for me to be in ANY of the frames.

So we set up a video camera on a tripod. And I was able to look in the frame and figure out how to position him so that he got what he wanted, and the only part of me in the video was my lower arm.

Guess what I'm trying to state is using a tripod, and having things in position of what you wished to see ... is probably your best bet.

With trying to hold a phone, it's not going to turn out well especially if this is going to be a one time thing.

Also, remember ... Eccie has new image guidelines now. So you're not going to be able to share a video with your fellow hound dogs (I LOVE hound dogs!) if it shows sexual acts, penetration, etc.

With that being said ... good luck! Have fun!

Some of us really do not like video, Elisabeth raises her hand, but some ladies are just really into it and finding someone like that is truly what you're searching for.

But you already knew that and even wrote about it above.

Again, good luck. Bet you have fun with the planning AND the execution of your project.
You may want to set up an outcall. Lugging all the stuff u will need to an incall would be a real hassle. Also, most hotel tv's have an hdmi input. With right cables u can watch what ur videoing live.
I've allowed video exactly ONE time in the whole time that I've been working and I'll share what we did....
This guy wanted a video of him being spanked.... Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Elisabeth - you are too much fun!
Did you get the copyrights ?! That video could be big bucks for you!

Although it's been requested several times, I've never agreed to a client taking a video of our activity.
There is too much to risk. Things that wind up on the internet DO NOT go away ... and it's never known what the guy's intentions are by wanting to film you.
It might be fun for the moment - but years down the road - all could be lost.... in a big way - and I'm talking both provider AND John.

BCD to me ... is private and rewarding - if I imagine a dude whacking the monkey to a prior video of me sucking dick or whatever - then .... he needs to put some more change in the slot.