Sexting

Does it still exist?
I believe so...
Definitely. But using other forms of media than text.
Does it still exist? Originally Posted by kbtoys85
I've been offering "sexting" as an erotic option for years. Sexting can be a whole lot of fun if explored with the right person.

Always,
Elisabeth
It exists. Been looking though
I feel like I have excessive experience in this sort of thing... LOL I spent a lot of years doing chat role playing on a private website... like DnD but in text form... and trust me in those private chat rooms things got very heated and naughty between players... I bet I could offer some of the best sexting any of you have ever seen LOL

I would be very down for this... gosh I'm getting excited just thinking about it hehe
Yes it is a THING......lol fun also....So is video chatting.

M.M.
One provider i met about a year ago while on a mini vacation in Shreveport started doing some sexting with me when i came back home.
The strange part was that she was very indifferent with me while i was over there, but suddenly was really friendly by chat when i was home.
I told her that i think she must have the wrong person. She insisted she did not. Then suddenly the Very next day her sexting stopped cold. She Still texted me, but No sexting at all.
Damn did that do a number on my confidence. LMAO! Still funny!
I should've kept it going. Lol!
Yes it exists... And so much fun!
I love sexting pm me for my number
Seems YMMV for this. A hobby buddy of mine gets very extensive sexting from multiple ladies. I don't.
Seems YMMV for this. A hobby buddy of mine gets very extensive sexting from multiple ladies. I don't. Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer
Consider yourself lucky. Sexting is fun but it's like texting...there's no end.

I've sexted with some civilian ladies and from my experience, they never get tired & they never stop! The sexting will go on throughout the day till late in the night and again resume as soon as she wakes up the next day lol.

Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered that she enjoys sexting with me so much and it does turn me on too but there has to be some boundaries set in the beginning.
Consider yourself lucky. Sexting is fun but it's like texting...there's no end. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Clean - I don't get that, my buddy does. I WISH I had more of it, I'm just damned happy that ladies respond to my appointment requests!!

I've posted about this a zillion times now - It boggles my mind why many of us whom are GREAT clients can't seem to get responsiveness, or get <ghosted>. I don't understand, when I hear so many complaints about how slow it is.
Clean - I don't get that, my buddy does. I WISH I had more of it, I'm just damned happy that ladies respond to my appointment requests!!

I've posted about this a zillion times now - It boggles my mind why many of us whom are GREAT clients can't seem to get responsiveness, or get <ghosted>. I don't understand, when I hear so many complaints about how slow it is. Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer
Same... boggles my mind how lovely providers like myself who are always consistent with service and never cancel cant seem to get bookings either... and to hear complaints about providers not providing services and just taking money.... all I can do is shake my head. Its horrible. There are lots of providers out here like me who would go above and beyond but can't seem to catch the attention of others no matter how spectacular their reputation is... loyalty begets loyalty in my book... especially when it comes to the lovely gents who still come by in times like these.