Name: Michelle
User ID:: -
Phone: 409-600-9513
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://beaumont.skipthegames.com/mas...o/345982664875
City: Beaumont
State: Texas
Address: My Hotel on I-10
Activities: Chit-Chat, Massage, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CG, MISH, BBBJCIM, NQNS...
Hair Length and Color: Medium length, Dark Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute, Bubbly lady with a few curves. Small breasts, VERY friendly
Recommendation: Yes
Good info - wish she was close to HOUSTON
  • cajun
  • 11-18-2019, 08:53 PM
Yeah. I am not from the area and when I looked at where to post this I figured that Houston was the closest to B'mont
Nope belongs in the North & East Texas Forum unfortunately it covers a lot of territory from Texarkana too Beaumont. Thanks for the review been wondering about this one.
She should teach some of the others the art of BbbjCimNqNs. She is the Master.
Nice review. She sounds like a diamond in the rough, her being the diamond and STG being the rough. IME, most of the women advertising there are skank-nasty.
I never like to say anything negative about anyone and it sounds like she put on a great session for you. Just an FYI for you fellas. I contacted her several months ago and was testing the waters by having her send some lingerie pics like she offers in some of her ads, she agreed and I sent the money through Paypal and then she disappeared on me... It wasn't a lot of money but it is money that she stole from me. I actually found her on the Seeking Arrangements sugar baby site and sent her a message and waited for her to respond and then blasted her for stealing my money and again she never responded after that. That happened earlier this year, initially I was hoping to set a regular thing up with her but never got to the meet part. Anyway, just letting you guys know, and I never found anything negative about her at all except my own unfortunate experience... Happy hobbying fellas!
I never like to say anything negative about anyone and it sounds like she put on a great session for you. Just an FYI for you fellas. I contacted her several months ago and was testing the waters by having her send some lingerie pics like she offers in some of her ads, she agreed and I sent the money through Paypal and then she disappeared on me... It wasn't a lot of money but it is money that she stole from me. I actually found her on the Seeking Arrangements sugar baby site and sent her a message and waited for her to respond and then blasted her for stealing my money and again she never responded after that. That happened earlier this year, initially I was hoping to set a regular thing up with her but never got to the meet part. Anyway, just letting you guys know, and I never found anything negative about her at all except my own unfortunate experience... Happy hobbying fellas! Originally Posted by champ236
Yeah she does that shit, will get $40 and not send a damn thing. I've even met her before. Shes no actual LMT, that's a lie, and obviously the pics aren't her, but she is amazing at dt bbbj
Good review
Yeah she does that shit, will get $40 and not send a damn thing. I've even met her before. Shes no actual LMT, that's a lie, and obviously the pics aren't her, but she is amazing at dt bbbj Originally Posted by Laxus2012
Well she is an idiot then because I was really looking for a regular thing from her and while she got me for $40 she wont get another dime and she could've gotten much more.
Wrong city and wrong forum