How many ladies offer Dinner Date sessions? How many Clients like the idea ?

Many ladies do dinner dates with regulars or multi hour/ overnight dates. My question is to the ladies and Gents would you guys like to see a special
*Dinner Date* price where it is actually included in time?
Ladies how do you feel ?
Example regular donation for 2 hours of time (as in dinner is off the clock so to speak)
Should rates like this be on a showcase or just run as a seasonal special?
I offer a Dinner Out/Dessert In, usually it is a 3hr or 4hr date.
I think that is something that should be arranged individually and in private. Running a special on Dinner dates sounds tacky in my opinion.

Every guy doesnt need a "Special" to become interested. I would think certainly not a guy who specifically likes dinner dates, I always have experienced clients who like dinner dates like to go all out, so don't limit what could be a good thing for you with a "Special".

Plus because this kind of date happens more with people whom have met before and are sure they are not going to arrive at the restaurant with a tatted out blue haired woman who looks nothing like her pictures. lol Which is my reasoning to believe that such dates and "special arrangements" are mostly made in private between the two parties and to advetise a special on 3+ hours of your time to guys who have not shown you their worth such a magnificent "Special" imo would be tacky.

But marketing has no baoundaries!
I'm in favor...but generally not a first date. I've met some of the ladies who share a different view of courtesy and manners than I. That issue can create some quietly horrifying social situations.
I'm in favor...but generally not a first date. I've met some of the ladies who share a different view of courtesy and manners than I. That issue can create some quietly horrifying social situations. Originally Posted by the_chewtoy
lol exactly Chewtoy, not all people have good sense or style... lol you might end up getting embarrased if you take the wrong person out in public lol.
Personally, I consider an invite out a nice gesture and don't even inquire about being compensated for my time. Of course I do accept my regular standard donation for the BR portion.*

I've been out with several clients and some have left money for the entire night out, some just for the after part. I would feel awkward asking beforehand... I do realize my situation is a bit different than most ladies. I don't have a family waiting at home and therefore am in no way inconvenienced over getting a sitter or prepping dinner for my kids.

On two occasions I did regret not clarifying the terms beforehand.

The first being when one of my clients I had only seen once asked me to dinner - I hadn't had much outside of small talk beforehand and it wasn't so good. We had nothing to talk about, he was really boring and not as intellectual as I had first thought. When he dropped me off, he made some comments in to it being a real date. He sat on my couch and watched tv for an hour before leaving...he just didn't get it.

The second being when I had the opposite experience...went out, had a great time. I went to a very nice restaurant where I was spoiled with very expensive signature cocktails. Upon leaving, he stuffed a wad of cash in my purse and it wasn't until I had driven away did I notice it was wrong. He sent me a text that read: You are amazing, wish I could afford you more often.*

He paid for every hour the same rate and he didn't have to. I thought about turning around to give the $ back but instead just apologized for the misunderstanding. I owe him a dinner as we speak

I guess to each his own. I'm curious as to how men feel about this topic. Do you pay for the time or consider the meal an in-kind? How does it work?*
I like to do it for a meet and greet so to speak. If we click or don't click, have a session or not, I'm obligated for the agreed upon fee, which I donate up front so the lady can ditch me anytime she wants.
I've not ever been ditched (2 for 2) because I'm a charming old bastard, but I want the lady to have peace of mind.
Those of you in the Dallas area who are young, skinny and pretty females, feel free to PM. It is for lunch only (no sex) so I can't figure out what is wrong with doing it.
My favorite subject...I enjoy seeing a lady BCD then going to dinner with her. I try to schedule the date so it will be around dinner time when we are finished with the BCD time. When I set the date I will ask if she is interested in dinner after. If she expects money for the dinner portion than she should say so and tell me she expects $$ for dinner time. I don't think I should be charged her BCD amount but I can except a reasonable amount. I figure the lady has to eat just like me and a good restaurant and a good meal is pay in itself.
I do not charge for dinner dates I think that's it is ridiculous to charge for a simple meal especially if it is before or after a bcd session and I do not have anything else scheduled, but to each it's own I guess.
I generally request a session several weeks in advance and inform the provider that she can set the exact appointment time that will best meet her schedule. I am retired and my time is my own but I try to plan my schedule as far in advance as I can. If I request 2 hours on Feb ?? in the afternoon with dinner at a place of her choice I always get an answer in the affirmative.
I enjoy taking my regulars out after a session. Its my way of thanking them for a good date.
It is my favorite.

Drinks or dinner. Quality time. 2+ hours.
Who offers a quickie version of it? Some QT tacquitos and an in-car BJ?

haha j/k Just figured someone here would ask.
Wait a minute ... Providers eat food? When did that happen?
I have dinner afterwards or just meeting with my friends and don't charge. Its never an awkward moment of silence and we can sit relax and have fun. I can’t image saying OK it’s going to be X amount of money of my time to go to dinner. I'm all in for a good free dinner. LOL
There's a difference if someone contact me with specific hours planed for BCD, dinner and possible night on the town.