Greek Provider

Who is the best greek provider?
Lot of great ones.
Kelly Moore is a great choice among others
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=107195
Im one of the best at Greek .....Love it
I enjoy it
1jannessa is great
When getting Selena51 in bed she likes Greek with an ass that is nice and tight and can take a pounding when moaning into the pillows...What a beautiful site and the memory will stay in the back of a mans mind for a long time....Always have liked a woman that enjoys this and enjoy seeing them over and over again....

TexasCowboy
Greek is my number one specialty... That's of course if you are into transsexuals
I haven't seen a whole lotta dudes on here wanting to knock nuts with other dudes, but maybe there are a few. To each their own.
I thinck the OP was asking about Greek providers and not those who engage in greek.
I thinck the OP was asking about Greek providers and not those who engage in greek. Originally Posted by pyramider
Hmmmm. Good point. I'm going to have to chew on it a while.
I thinck the OP was asking about Greek providers and not those who engage in greek. Originally Posted by pyramider
Ya but he didn't capitalize "greek". Lol

I bet a Greek-named provider would be fun to say out loud though. like pussypop-adopolis or whore-ticolis. hahaha.
Ya but he didn't capitalize "greek". Lol

I bet a Greek-named provider would be fun to say out loud though. like pussypop-adopolis or whore-ticolis. hahaha. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
That shit(ter) is funny right there.
Maybe he's looking for Greek greek?

Which brings up a question: If the Russians attacked Turkey from the rear, would Greece help?

Maybe he's looking for Greek greek?

Which brings up a question: If the Russians attacked Turkey from the rear, would Greece help?

Originally Posted by hotindallas

Greece, Vaseline, Massage oil, they all help.
Massage oil and lube FTMFW! I love rubbing oil all over a ladies body especially her ass.