↑he wants the same thing ↓ he wants

Bbbj..
The number one menu item desired... next to Greek
I told myself No, Never, Not my style.
I lied to Me:\
It was the way his tounge kept Rocking me to the Core of my body.
I felt as if I didnt quickly gain control over the situation my whole neighborhood would know exactly who had came and conquered.
You're confusing a BBBJ with DATY, dear.
Damn. Dood did have a good tongue n fcuked up her acronym recollection.

+ 1000
My read is that DATY was so good that she "lost her head" or at least her inhibitions and performed BBBJ to regain "control'.

If I'm correct, by all means welcome to the reality that most men are here looking for things they are denied in other parts of their lives. Next you should go for the graduate course in NQNSCIM. Be a nice little birdie and good things will come your way!
[QUOTE=Iaintliein;1054596074]My read is that DATY was so good that she "lost her head" or at least her inhibitions and performed BBBJ to regain "control'.

If I'm correct, by all means welcome to the reality that most men are here looking for things they are denied in other parts of their lives. Next you should go for the graduate course in NQNSCIM. Be a nice little birdie and good things will come your way![/QUOTE]

I like your sense of humor. but I do not think a lady should do what they really don't feel comfortable or dont enjoy doing for sake of "Good Things"
I happen to really enjoy it so no harm done here.
[QUOTE=melannie_star;1054596118]
My read is that DATY was so good that she "lost her head" or at least her inhibitions and performed BBBJ to regain "control'.

If I'm correct, by all means welcome to the reality that most men are here looking for things they are denied in other parts of their lives. Next you should go for the graduate course in NQNSCIM. Be a nice little birdie and good things will come your way![/QUOTE]

I like your sense of humor. but I do not think a lady should do what they really don't feel comfortable or dont enjoy doing for sake of "Good Things"
I happen to really enjoy it so no harm done here. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Of course, the lady's comfort and safety are always paramount! Perhaps she should start with a half dozen oysters!
Yes you read exactly right!!
Yes you read exactly right!! Originally Posted by 89Tiara
I'm glad you had a great time! While nothing is ever 100% risk free, statistically, there are far more dangerous things than BBBJ. Also, be aware that some of us don't have DATY on the menu at home either .

Live long and prosper!
Gee I ate a dozen oysters and only one worked!