Review how many giant red flags does it take to get inside the center of a crazy bitch’s head??? Amber Scott might have the answer (photo inside)

Date: September 5, 2016
Provider: Amber Scott
User ID: 363668
Phone: she will provide
Email Address: pm her
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1820826&highlight=
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: my house
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: nada and nada
Session Length: half hour
Fee: 170 - 170 = 1 goose egg (see ros)
Hair Length and Color: dirty blonde, maybe mid back in length, straight?
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: can not confirm (see ros)

Recommendation: No
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I was having a shitty day, Abe. Thanks for making me feel better, man.
Damn......abe!? WTF!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I was having a shitty day, Abe. Thanks for making me feel better, man. Originally Posted by albundy
my pleasure good sir!!

Damn......abe!? WTF!?

Originally Posted by nbs4143
Damn, Abe! Sorry for the 2 No reviews you posted today and yesterday but at the same time MANY OF US HERE appreciate your honesty in sharing such information, SIR!

We are all living vicariously through Abe!
  • MojoR
  • 09-07-2016, 05:48 PM
This is the best review I've read in a long time!! Thanks for sharing and sorry you had to endure sooo fucking much BS!
Holy shit stage 5 psycho hook
good story. but it brings me to ask, why are 99% of these girls SO shifty? It's like they all go to the same school...

yep she might be new to this fine site, but she's not new to the game!

Originally Posted by jack_black81
Damn, Abe! Sorry for the 2 No reviews you posted today and yesterday but at the same time MANY OF US HERE appreciate your honesty in sharing such information, SIR!

We are all living vicariously through Abe! Originally Posted by Namcot1
This is the best review I've read in a long time!! Thanks for sharing and sorry you had to endure sooo fucking much BS! Originally Posted by MojoR
thank you gents..

just another day in the trials and tribulations of a whore monger!
Abe. Sorry to hear about your experience man. But got a lot of info about the tactics hooked use. Thanks.
CRAZY hookers: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Honest Abe. Its his life long mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new dark holes, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

Thanks Abe for your unparalleled bravery and dedication to the cause. We salute you. Never stop writing reviews, so your adventures can be passed from generation to generation of mongers.
Sorry Abe but these "reviews" go here
Abe, are you a trust fund baby?? I thought this was another bp adventure, had to look again.

I bet she fucks like nobody's business.