Advice On My First OTC With My ATF

• PJ10
  • 09-15-2016, 11:14 PM
Hi guys! So I finally got my ATF dancer to agree to some OTC fun. I had asked her about the possibility of us doing a little private party since it is my birthday after a little discussing we finally agreed on $400 for "the whole night" as she put it.

We did not really discuss what that means or what is available. I partially did not bring up any specific details because I did not want to scare her off or make her change her mind as I am down for whatever and honestly still want to do it even if it does come down to just dancing.

My question is how do I go about handling this and making the most of my night? My only idea right now is to just let it play out and see what happens. I figure while I am getting dances she will quickly let me know what is ok and what is not ok as she does in the club. Might just be wishful thinking but over the past few weeks I have been noticing she has been letting me get away with a lot more in the club during dances and even been initiating it.

With me paying what I am and it being just her and I in a hotel suite with a ton of alcohol and party favors I really hope I get more than what I would out of a usual night at the club but I don't know how to handle it.
I don't know if I should just ask her or if I should wait and see what she lets happen..
I plan on taking an extra couple $100 and if all else fails telling her I am willing to pay more if we play more.

And ideas or opinions? This is my first OTC experience with this dancer.
Thanks!
I wouldn't get an extra couple of bills for her. She's either ready to play for the $400(and honestly, it sounds like she is. She said "for the whole night"), or she isn't. On the off chance that she's not, there's plenty of ladies on here that will definitely play for those two bills. I think you should just relax and let her drive. Just my .02.
  • PJ10
  • 09-16-2016, 12:39 AM
I know I am probably just stressing out but it seems weird to think she is now down for this kind of stuff.
The past couple years she has always been pretty reserved and innocent it seemed and now over the past few months it seems like she is getting wilder and dirtier. She didn't say she had never done a private party before but she also didn't say she has. When I asked her all she said was "I would say no but I know you and I trust you so yeah I would definitely be down for it".
Drink the alcohol. Fuck. Have fun and don't stress. Repeat. Then repeat again. Happy Birthday.
With me paying what I am and it being just her and I in a hotel suite with a ton of alcohol and party favors I really hope I get more than what I would out of a usual night at the club..... Originally Posted by PJ10

Not sure what you mean by party favors, PJ.....but if I was putting this together with a sexxxy hottt dancer (which I had the pleasure of a number of times an entire lifetime ago) I'd just relax as Severus suggested and just see where things go in the beginning. If she's into you at all, the party will move in the direction you're hoping for, I would think.

No doubt, the alcohol is a great start; I would assume you already know her fave drinks, etc.....but (if it was me) I'd also have a couple of different aromatic massage oils on hand (perhaps have the bottles warming up in the bathroom sink as the two of you enjoy that first drink and private dance. If she asks what they're for, go ahead and tell her what you have in mind).

Massaging a beautiful woman is a great way to break the ice and relieve any stress you might be having in advance. Suggest she lie back on the bed so you can begin rubbing / soothing her from head to toe with warm eucalyptus oils. Arrange it so you can put on on some soft, romantic music in the background. Even though she's shown you there's a wilder / dirtier side to her, she is still a woman.....and in my experience most of them very much appreciate a little pampering (and massaging their glutes) before jumping in for the main course.

Good luck!

*(some of those party favors should be an ample supply of condoms, too......since she's not a provider don't assume she'll think to bring them).
I'll try to add my .02 without sounding negative. Strippers are notoriously all about the hustle. They generally have a different mindset than a provider. With a provider, there is an expectation of some level of activity. Strippers are generally all about doing less for more $$$. If she's hot, she has most likely been paid that amount of money just to sit in some poor guys lap and talk for 2 hours. 400 is not a shitload of cash but I wouldn't be willing to add much more to that if the upsell kicks in during bcd time. I also wouldn't plan on getting drunk. That's how bad things end up happening. I wish you the best and I hope things work out the way you want them to. Come back and let us know how it went.
I'll try to add my .02 without sounding negative. Strippers are notoriously all about the hustle. They generally have a different mindset than a provider. With a provider, there is an expectation of some level of activity. Strippers are generally all about doing less for more $$$. If she's hot, she has most likely been paid that amount of money just to sit in some poor guys lap and talk for 2 hours. 400 is not a shitload of cash but I wouldn't be willing to add much more to that if the upsell kicks in during bcd time. I also wouldn't plan on getting drunk. That's how bad things end up happening. I wish you the best and I hope things work out the way you want them to. Come back and let us know how it went. Originally Posted by Chico Brown
Spot on
  • DSK
  • 09-16-2016, 02:47 PM
Hi guys! So I finally got my ATF dancer to agree to some OTC fun. I had asked her about the possibility of us doing a little private party since it is my birthday after a little discussing we finally agreed on $400 for "the whole night" as she put it.

We did not really discuss what that means or what is available. I partially did not bring up any specific details because I did not want to scare her off or make her change her mind as I am down for whatever and honestly still want to do it even if it does come down to just dancing.

My question is how do I go about handling this and making the most of my night? My only idea right now is to just let it play out and see what happens. I figure while I am getting dances she will quickly let me know what is ok and what is not ok as she does in the club. Might just be wishful thinking but over the past few weeks I have been noticing she has been letting me get away with a lot more in the club during dances and even been initiating it.

With me paying what I am and it being just her and I in a hotel suite with a ton of alcohol and party favors I really hope I get more than what I would out of a usual night at the club but I don't know how to handle it.
I don't know if I should just ask her or if I should wait and see what she lets happen..
I plan on taking an extra couple $100 and if all else fails telling her I am willing to pay more if we play more.

And ideas or opinions? This is my first OTC experience with this dancer.
Thanks! Originally Posted by PJ10
I'll chime in with a different opinion, assuming you think this girl is really hot and you are punching and landing blows above your normal weight class. The comments below are only relevant if she is hot as they come. If she is average, $400 is too much.

I'd bring the extra cash and pay the upsell the first time, if she is willing to fuck. But, I'd do whatever she wanted this time, to build up the trust factor.

Next time, I would give her a little time to contact you before you make anymore moves. I'd ask beforehand if she would let me fuck her for X, if she says no, leave it at that. If she says yes, I'd do it, then let her contact you the next time, act disinterested, and get a lower price. After all, you people are regulars at that point, and volume pricing applies, or it is on to the next gal.

I am assuming you are working several different girls at once? If not, you need to, and throw in the occasional AMP girl as well. Do not put all your eggs in one basket - I can assure you the girls in this business never do.
Hope all goes well.....let us know!
Not sure what you mean by party favors, PJ.....but if I was putting this together with a sexxxy hottt dancer (which I had the pleasure of a number of times an entire lifetime ago) I'd just relax as Severus suggested and just see where things go in the beginning. If she's into you at all, the party will move in the direction you're hoping for, I would think.

No doubt, the alcohol is a great start; I would assume you already know her fave drinks, etc.....but (if it was me) I'd also have a couple of different aromatic massage oils on hand (perhaps have the bottles warming up in the bathroom sink as the two of you enjoy that first drink and private dance. If she asks what they're for, go ahead and tell her what you have in mind).

Massaging a beautiful woman is a great way to break the ice and relieve any stress you might be having in advance. Suggest she lie back on the bed so you can begin rubbing / soothing her from head to toe with warm eucalyptus oils. Arrange it so you can put on on some soft, romantic music in the background. Even though she's shown you there's a wilder / dirtier side to her, she is still a woman.....and in my experience most of them very much appreciate a little pampering (and massaging their glutes) before jumping in for the main course.

Good luck!

*(some of those party favors should be an ample supply of condoms, too......since she's not a provider don't assume she'll think to bring them). Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

OMG. You sir know your stuff..

Relax is the best advice. At the end of the day she's can say yes or no. You will win regardless because she has already said yes. Express to her how important an unforgettable you want your night to be and that you could have choose any one of her co-workers but you chose her because there's just something special about her and the chemistry between the two of you. Make her feel special I'm sure she wouldn't mind making you feel special on your special day.
  • PJ10
  • 09-17-2016, 07:38 PM
Thanks for all the advice and info guys! Kimber Rose, this isn't a bachelor party. It's just her and I in a hotel suite celebrating my birthday.
No one else is going to be there.
Thanks for all the advice and info guys! Kimber Rose, this isn't a bachelor party. It's just her and I in a hotel suite celebrating my birthday.
No one else is going to be there. Originally Posted by PJ10
On that note. If she agreed to be with you alone in a hotel room then that's even better. She has to know what's on your mind. Sorry I misread your post
I'll try to add my .02 without sounding negative. Strippers are notoriously all about the hustle. They generally have a different mindset than a provider. With a provider, there is an expectation of some level of activity. Strippers are generally all about doing less for more $$$. If she's hot, she has most likely been paid that amount of money just to sit in some poor guys lap and talk for 2 hours. 400 is not a shitload of cash but I wouldn't be willing to add much more to that if the upsell kicks in during bcd time. I also wouldn't plan on getting drunk. That's how bad things end up happening. I wish you the best and I hope things work out the way you want them to. Come back and let us know how it went. Originally Posted by Chico Brown
Chico is right on the money with his entire post. They feel like they deserve to wipe their ass with $400, which honestly isn't a lot of money for a hot girl that is Not a provider to put out. Sounds like you better have those "party favorites" in large supply and lower your expectations. This doesn't sound like the normal overnite with a provider, but it in event it turns out to be...have fun, play safe,and keep the pillow talking about your personal life to a minimum.
  • PJ10
  • 09-17-2016, 08:19 PM
Np! To add little more info like I've said I've known her for a few years now and over the past few months she's started showing more and more affection towards me. I might not of said this is our first otc, let me clarify it. We've went out to eat more times than I can count, we've went to movies, concerts, ect.
This is just the first time we've ever done anything like this.
Regarding the money comments, soon as I say this people are going to reply with the usual "that's what you think" "she's playing you" ect but I know for a fact that I'm her only regular. She doesn't work too often anymore, she actually had to get a full time job because she doesn't make what she use to dancing anymore. So I honestly believe a $400+/night is a big pay day for her.
Go slow. Play it cool. Be observant, listen, and watch for clues. I wouldn't worry about the upsell. She's known you a long time and she likes you. The massage oils are a good idea, but don't dive right in. Let her see them or drop a hint. If she's into that she will let you know.