Things we have to go through

I'm Soo disgusted I could die ugh

Staff Edit: Posting contents of private communication between members is against the forum guidelines.
Times like this I wish I had a pimp cuz he would def be seeing me tomorrow
I'm sure shottymark is pleased you are sharing his private PM with all of us..
I'm sure shottymark is pleased you are sharing his private PM with all of us.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Like I give a fuck
Please read the forum guidelines Lily...Thanks!

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Staff Edit: Posting the contents of private communication between members is against forum guidelines - Mojo
I'm going to keep posting this until you ban me or whatever this is not ok the way YAll treat women on this site
I feel violated and severely disrespected
Times like this I wish I had a pimp cuz he would def be seeing me tomorrow Originally Posted by lily blake
Why would you say something like that??
I guess she told us. Mojojo swings the hammer nicely. Maybe she found a pimp who's shoulder she can cry on.
Ba bam and just like that folks.
  • 03-12-2015, 10:18 PM
Ba bam and just like that folks. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Lol funny
Ask and ye shall be given.
I'm sure shottymark is pleased you are sharing his private PM with all of us.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
This handle that is mentioned sent me a pm looking for a outcall for a "hats off party" .

I can not see what the OP wrote but I can imagine it was not good.
Times like this I wish I had a pimp cuz he would def be seeing me tomorrow Originally Posted by lily blake
I bet this thread has the same effect. Even if you weren't banned, guys are going to figure out pretty quickly not to ask you for BBFS. And you didn't have to fork over dough to a pimp to take care of the matter.

I'm kinda surprised more women don't post threads titled "[hobbyist handle] asked me for bbfs", then describe the circumstances in their post without quoting actual private communications. I don't think that breaks board rules, and may actually be more effective since they get to see the accusation on the first page of the Coed Forum for awhile.
Ok I'll be straight up. When you slang pussy expect for everything and anything to be asked of you. If you're surprised or offended well perhaps this may not be for you. Because someone asks doesn't mean you have to give in. A simple delete works better than carrying over your shock or disbelief for days.